Specifically, What do you like or dislike about Trump?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by onceanlsufan, Oct 17, 2019.

1. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

LOL the color of the person’s skin does not matter. It’s the content of what they say and whether it’s well reasoned or not.

2. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

Here’s a nice video to watch. Biden may not be able to put a solid sentence together, but at least that means he won’t be able to convincingly lie to you.

3. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Got a shorter version?

5. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

(Couldn’t open your link) ..... but, Sure you can Manja .... but I Trump whoever in the hell anybody brings on here with the FULL data set, not just the cherry picked shit to make a propaganda piece look good.

I put in Candace because she includes a tidbit of DATA that the hero’s in the MSM refuse to include. She recognizes that the whole disproportionate bull shit based on total population is just that ... bull shit.

IF .. ALL the crime was committed by Whites and ZERO crime was committed by BLacks, there would not be a single black man lose his life to a police officer. The number of individuals killed by police is proportionate the amount of crime.

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You are a lost soul when it comes to understanding fossil fuels and climate change. You have been brain washed into thinking man can actually change the climate on earth. Here's just a simple question;

QUESTION
    If you believe man can make the earth cooler for us due to precieved man made global warming i.e. climate change then if the earth starts to get colder can man make the earth warmer for us and how will they do it.

I feel for you and your ignorance about the earth natural climate change. With that said I will attempt (probably in vain) to try to help you. Order a book called "Inconvenient Facts" by Gregory Wrightstone. If you dare challenge your own opinions about climate change you may have a grand awakening.

7. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

I’ve already changed my opinions on climate change. I used to be on your side, but then the evidence based community resoundingly supported it, and scientific evidence is by far the heaviest when it comes to climate change.

And again, you’re grossly oversimplifying climate change now.

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

StaceyO likes this.
  9. onceanlsufan

10. onceanlsufan

No, you have not changed your position on climate change. There is no one who knows the science, who views it scientifically, who EVER embraces the Media narrative of climate change. Every scientist who has switched sides has gone from alarmist to skeptic. The reason why is they see the lies in the media and the real data.

There’s been no increase in Hurricanes.
    There is no causative evidence to suggest CO2 has even a minor effect on climate.
    The Arctic still has ice (so we are officially still in an ice age)
    The polar bears are fine.
    Tornados have not increased.
    Droughts are no worse
    Natural occurring Wild Fires are not more numerous ( though Power lines and bunch of attention whore activist have started more fires’).
    ....and most of all .... the models used as evidence for catastrophic global warming have failed miserably, and will continue to fail.

Leftist can not win with truth. All you have is lies. ... and a giant echo chamber called the Main stream Media to perpetuate those lies.