Specifically, What do you like or dislike about Trump?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by onceanlsufan, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Here's my eulogy
    2016-11-27-18-48-41--697940537.jpeg

shane0911, mctiger and mancha like this.
  2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

of course, i am contrasting real issues of importance with the criticisms of trump that have to do with him being a crude narcissist. particulary for folks who would vote democrat. their policies are destructive. it doesnt matter that andrew yang appears to be a real nice and polite fellow that i like. if he wants to push the green new deal he is a destroyer of wealth.

so often the criticisms of trump are not policy-based. they are personality and behaviour based.

Frogleg likes this.
  3. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Yep .... just what does “unfit for office” mean?

Odell Beckham is unfit to be a pro football player and shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near it ..... but he is damn good at football, and that is what matters.

Trump is doing a jam up job of running the country. More importantly, he is the FIRST President in a looooong time to do exactly what he said he would. Contrast that to Mr Fit For Office .... Obama, who trashed our healthcare system, presided over the worst recovery in history, decimated our military, EOd open borders, and created a deadly friction between Police Departments and minority populations ..... who lied his ass off with about every word he said.

COTiger likes this.
  4. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Well that is not me. He is a fuckwad of a person and I don't forgive that. However, that doesn't make me vote liberal. I just stated why I don't like him. Like the post asked. We are in the age of 280 character thoughts and that is depressing. 5th grade letters to leaders are depressing. But on the other side there is the USA becoming San Francisco. That is worse than anything depressing

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

doesnt seem important to care about who we "forgive" for being a fuckwad. what matters is policy

onceanlsufan and LSUpride123 like this.
  6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

8. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Wow ....

Mancha ... “Well that’s not me. He is a fuckwad of a person and I don’t forgive that”

Kinda proved Jmg’s point. But I’ll concede, the letter was pretty lame .... Buuuuut ... maybe that is exactly what Trump wanted it to be. Maybe he knew it would end up in the MSM, and he didn’t want to disappoint them, so he made sure the letter would be the focus of numerous news stories.

Trump plays the MSM like a fine tuned instrument ..... and they bite every time!

9. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Policy wise I'm ok with him, he has been better on that front than I thought he would.
    I dont care for the governing by executive orders but that seems to be the new normal seeing that congress in completely inept.
    My problem continues to be his complete inability to be "Presidential" and he does not know how to lead one bit. And that is a pretty big part of being the president.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

it doesnt matter at all if he is "presidential". he can be a gay surfer pothead that never is at the whitehouse but instead fucks beach bunnies and camps in a van in thailand and says dumb catchphrases and plays pokemon all day. its policy that matters. thats it.

also as far as being able to "lead", that doesnt matter either. perhaps if it was WW2 and we are motivating folks to build tanks or something. although i think we probably self motivating anyways.

policy is all that matters.

onceanlsufan and mctiger like this.