Specifically, What do you like or dislike about Trump?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by onceanlsufan, Oct 17, 2019.

1. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

That is very good... shine some light on this shit

Winston1, shane0911 and GiantDuckFan like this.
  2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Day after day you are wrong.

4. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Winston .... did you look at the graph?

Jan 2018 sitting at 98.5 ..... July 2019 at 101.5. Granted it fell a little bit from a high around 102.5, but is still in huge positive territory.

Further, it was and is expected that Trumps trade wars will have a slight negative impact DURING the war .... that is the point. With the cuts in regulation and other incentives, the US Manufacturing can take a hit far better than China. It is all relative. The FACT .... China needs us much more than we need them. A trade war may hurt us a little but it’s killing them ... and that is the intention, so that China will come to the table and agree to better terms.

Dude .... you really are grasping at straws. Let’s come back and look at data AFTER the deals are signed.

5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Obviously you all know more than the professional economists on the Fed. Did you read the article? The author stated that the impact hurt manufacturing more than it helped.
    You all are grasping as propaganda passed on by your messiah. As with most of his statements they’re lies

6. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Who should i believe, you or my lying bank account & investments?

onceanlsufan likes this.
  7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

First of all it isn’t only about you sport. Second there’s no doubt Trump’s tax cuts are the engine that’s pulling the economy ahead as I’ve said before. Third it’s not what I said but what the Fed (Trump’s Fed) said specifically about the tariffs. Just think where we’d be if there wasn’t the drag on domestic manufacturing due to the tariffs.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Think of where we will be when we win.

End game brother. End game.

9. onceanlsufan

Yes .... reality does know more than a bunch of academics who make it up as they go but always slant it towards their political bias. .... and unfortunately, with the complete overtaking of academia by Leftist, you won’t find many economist with free market views. I mean .... think about Krugman?.. can you say this guy is not a political hack while keeping a straight face?

I concur with Frogman .... my bank accounts, the unemployment rate, the rise in wages, the lack of inflation .... all tell a different story than the “expert” economist.

Frogleg likes this.
  10. onceanlsufan

The Fed is scratch8mg it’s head right now. The economy is not behaving according to how it is “supposed to behave” according to economist. They honestly don’t know what to do! They’ve never had a POTUS who understands economics like Trump. Here is the scenario.

** Cutting regulations and improving the tax environment is akin to flooring the gas pedal.
    ** Superficially threatening tariffs, and ... basically appearing to piss every one off periodically, is akin to tapping the brakes.

... so the economy surges ahead, then slows, surges then slows. But Trump keeps enough optimism in the tank that the economy is always looking to grow.

Frogleg likes this.