Specifically, What do you like or dislike about Trump?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by onceanlsufan, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

EdTJn8OX0AA76ra.jpeg.jpg
    c7a98ee96033e1028625f0b7c6de7962.jpg
    Recokning a coming

2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

no, I haven't killed anything for the fun of it since 1973, my friends all hunt,.. the lower klamath national wildlife refuge was established by President Theodore Roosevelt in 1908 as the nation's first waterfowl refuge

klamath falls is bird hunting heaven,.. we have more geese than we can shake a stick at

[​IMG]

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Haven't shot anything since 1987 and that was some teal which made a great gumbo. I am an avid fisherman and fly fish for bass and bream when it's possible. Do wilderness camping in the Atchafalaya in Oct, Nov and Dec which is also the best time to fish. My guns are now mostly for protecting us from DEMOCRATS!

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  4. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

I think the liberal rank and file are no different from the rest of us, but the liberal elite, the ones with the power secretly desire a dictatorship. They want centralized power over everyone. They want their authority unchallenged, just like all other leftist, and it is why Leftist in general install dictatorships as soon as they garner absolute power. Then they commander the military to protect that power.

They hate the Constitution because it limits their power. That word in the 10th, “reserved” to the States should not exist as far as they are concerned. As they see it, the Fed is who should be telling the States what they can and can’t do, not the other way around.

Their insistence that Trump wants to be a dictator is just projection of their own desires. Conservatism desires a weak Federal Government. JMO

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

6. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Are you quoting the founding father, Hamilton, or the musical?

GiantDuckFan and HalloweenRun like this.
  7. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Many of my friends are liberal. They don't even know where I stand politically. But...I abhor the Democrats and the Republicans. We need a true centrist, moderate 3rd party.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2020
    GiantDuckFan, HalloweenRun and kcal like this.
  8. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Meant to ask earlier, do you have a lot of snakes? Venemous/. And I have to ask, gators? Your yard looked very neat, a sure way to minimize intrusions.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  9. HalloweenRun

I was talking about this yesterday. Practically everyone I know wants a centrist 3d party. Seems it would/could kick ass. I guess it is near impossible to start up.

GiantDuckFan and StaceyO like this.
  10. HalloweenRun

Interesting. When I was in the Pentagon, late 80’s, I worked for a Navy Captain that was independently wealthy. He gave a couple of us permission to build a blind and hunt on his land on Maryland’s eastern shore. Best goose hunting setup in the universe. Still amazes me. Anyway. The first time we were hunting several geese came in to decoys, I rose to shoot, and was overcome with a feeling of not wanting to kill a goose. Makes no sense. I sat down, unloaded, and never went back or hunted again. I like hunters, I like talking about hunting, but have had no interest in shooting anything other than targets since.

GiantDuckFan likes this.