Specifically, What do you like or dislike about Trump?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by onceanlsufan, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

right but i think the point here is we list actual policy issues with trump. like for example i dontlike the wall.

it really doesnt matter much for policy that there is turnover in the admin. for all i know all admins have huge turnover. serving in a pres admin is a good way to take a job for 2 years and then have a sparkling resume that makes real money afterwards.

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

It his policies stupid who cares about these resignations. Every policy I have seen from every dumbacrat over the last 10 years has been destructive.

3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Well caca policies don’t mean much if you can’t keep people around to put them into place. Also it’s up to subordinates to give definition to policies...again chaos in the executive branch caused by bad management does nothing to make policy effective. Oh yes it’s not good to have your top foreign policy support call you a f**king moron...or another one to tell your assistants to get lawyers because what Trump told them to do is illegal.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Cabinet members don't vote on Trumps policies I know you know that

5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Idiot they put them into action. That’s what administrators do.

6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Anyway no one has addressed the central point of my comment...Trump slandered a decorated warrior who put his oath to defend the constitution ahead of mistaken loyalty to a person. Defend that.

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

So cabinet members can cancel a presidents policies idiot? I was being nice you started the name calling

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

And?

these are baseless claims void of facts. Seems like the people disrespecting the constitution is everyone “but” Trump.

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

One of many things I love about Trump is he drives liberals insane and even more he forces the closet liberals like Romey and Winston to come out of the closet.

10. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

Look what the Dems did to Tulsi Gabbard. Both sides do it and feign fake outrage

Winston1 likes this.