Sopranos Thread

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by Cajun Sensation, Apr 5, 2007.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Re: Soprano's Thread

No more dream sequences!

2. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

What, I love the dream sequences. I expect there to be a few this season because of there being only 9 episodes and they usually get some good info from them. Tony wouldnt be the man without the dreams, he found out about Pussy from a dream and mentally prepared himself to kill is cousin Tony B before he knew what exactly happened yet.

I think there will be some dreams or flashbacks with Adrianna in them.

3. SJS101

SJS101 Founding Member

Anyone else notice the duck references during this episode which led to Tony's depression in season one after the family of ducks flew out of his pool. Only this time they flew over his head while he was sitting in the chair in deep contemplation overlooking the lake. Which seems to happen often...even Janice noticed that she had seen that look before. In turn Bobby B. said my favorite line of the episode..."What? People sit in chairs." Then the look on Tony's face when he overheard the duck song the black nanny was singing to his niece. Can't help but think the foreshadowing of the ducks will relate to Tony's fear of losing his family again...both at home and his work family. Bobby B's ass whooping of Tony, sucker punch or not, was the first time I saw weakness in Tony. And the pitiful shot of him in jail with the vagrant taking a sh*t in the background also showed weakness. Which by the way, is the only time I believe we have actually seen Tony in jail before in the series. I think Tony sent Bobby to kill that guy as retribution for the beatdown he took...and the ripped shirt may be trouble for Tony. If Bobby gets pinched I think he will be an easy one to flip. Not sure he is cut out to be the boss. But he did show some balls this episode. All in all...good start to the final season. Next week's episode should see some action regarding Christufuh. He is on T's ****list...but that movie of his may redeem him if it makes Tony a lot of money...or sink him if Tony's feels the boss character in the movie hits too close to home. In fact, the rumor is that the boss in Christufuh's movie is whacked by his second in command...a coincidence or perhaps a forshadowing of Chrissie's true feelings. Should be a good one next week.

1 person likes this.
  4. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

You are thinking the same way I am. It is going to get nasty. No way could bobby could be a boss and Tony was shown in jail once when he was let out of the cage after his 1st bust by the FBI.

Your right about the movie stuff. You saw how Tony reacted to the painting Paulie had with Pie-O-My. He doesnt like references about the way he is potrayed. Remember when Janice said he changed showed how he hates when people assume he is getting soft or understand what he goes through as the boss.

5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I heard that Steve Buscemi shot some new scenes. Since Tony Blundetto was whacked by Tony . . . it means another friggin' dream sequence.

Also I figure Benny Fazio is sure to whack Artie over that beating he took if he thinks Tony won't retaliate. And Artie has been pissing Tony off lately.

6. BigWee_TEAMKATT

BigWee_TEAMKATT Victory for LSU!!!

Artie's been asking for it for sometime now.

7. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

...yeah, but he makes a good gravy!

8. BigWee_TEAMKATT

BigWee_TEAMKATT Victory for LSU!!!

Good enough to get his hand burnt in it as well.

9. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

I don't think Tony will let Artie get whacked. Benny isn't made yet. Tony promissed to get him his button after Phil beat Benny half to death, but I don't think he ever came through. As it stands Benny is an associate, and Tony will probably view the hand in the tomato sauce as due retribution.

10. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

John has lung cancer and Paulie is now cancer free.