Sopranos Thread

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by Cajun Sensation, Apr 5, 2007.

1. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

Re: Soprano's Thread

What? You didn't like the Vito and Johnny Cakes love affair?:lol:

You're right, last season sucked wind. I think this season will be huge (obviously). I can't wait to find out what Tony's fate is. Oh, and I hope Meadow starts working at the Bada Bing this season.:grin: :thumb:

1 person likes this.
  2. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Well the season can still be saved.

6a < 6b:wink: :hihi:

I think Chris gets AJ mixed into the family and links tie to Tony, the Russian Mob comes back into play, ironically Bobby is the only one Tony can trust, downward spiral for Tony from all directions, and a lot of dreams to get more action and dialogue with fewer episodes. I have no clue how it is going to play out in the end but I am sure I will have better theories throughout the season.:confused:

3. BigWee_TEAMKATT

BigWee_TEAMKATT Victory for LSU!!!

I love you too, Johnny Cakes!:hihi: :hihi: The only thing I got out of that was a series of jokes between a friend and I, and a team name for one of my fantasy football leagues last fall.

4. bhelmLSU

I found a solution for those of you who want to catch up in 7.5 minutes :hihi: so you can start watching the final episodes on Sunday. It goes through every season.

I was cracking up the whole time but it gave a good overview.

I love the scene they use everytime he mentions "Pussy":rofl: :rofl:

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPPtE69FCu4[/MEDIA]

5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I hope AJ gets whacked in the first minute of episode one. He's the lamest character on the show.

But I figure Phil is going to get it from Tony for whacking Vito without permission. Phil has been asking for it anyway.

6. bhelmLSU

I think Tony and Phil will get into a little battle early on but the situation dies down and maybe a surprise at the end. Phil just had one of those near death experiences like Tony but Phil will be pressured by his captains to take out out. Vito was a flammer and Tony isnt going to want a war over him but he will make sure Phil knows not to come at his captains like that again and possibly use the situation to end the on going rivalry between them so they can get back to making some money.

But is is just one of my theories that will get proved wrong. I saw in the trailer that AJ is getting into some trouble, it looked like he threw some dude out of his hot, new girlfriend's window. Your right he is getting too many parts for no action so I am expecting less of AJ or he suffers a complete meltdown.

7. BigWee_TEAMKATT

Last season, they toyed with the idea that AJ might do something to Junior for shooting Tony. I wonder if they are going to revisit this, or put it to bed.

8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

AJ got caught trying to bring a knife into Juniors room to kill him. Tony paid off the cops and got him out but he was told in no uncertain terms to back off for the same reason that Phil is going to get whacked.

You can't kill a made guy without permission from the bosses. Not without consequences.

9. BigWee_TEAMKATT

That is right. I had forgotten about the knife incident. I was reminded of this after I watched some of the trailers with scenes from last season and beyond.

10. bhelmLSU

Well they didnt get away with it completly. Remember when Sil and some other guy stabbed Phil's fat captain who beat Vito with the baseball bat or lead pipe for making fun of Vito. After just killing him off in the Bada Bing and then Tony freaked out because he wanted it to die down and just get Phil where it hurts most, his money.

But after he found out he was going to get the blame for killing the guy he blew up the building that Phil was walking into to make it look like that was his retailation and not his missing captain.