Sonic Country Fried Steak Toaster

Discussion in 'Good Eats' started by Deceks7, Feb 2, 2008.

1. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

I have eaten at several mom-and-pop burger joints between Baton Rouge and Monroe. Their worst is much better than Sonic's best and it's not even close. The only thing remotely edible at Sonic is the breaded chicken sandwich.

I've eaten at least four different Sonic locations in Baton Rouge. Surely they can't be waiting for me to arrive to serve their worst?

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

The newest Sonic on Burbank is the worst ever. The first time I went i took my order home before opening the bag and it was totally F%%KED up. I gave them another chance a week ago and when they brought my Sonic Burger it was nothing like the way I had ordered it. There was nothing but the meat and half a jar of mayo and half a jar of mustard on the buns. I told the waiter to take it back and make it right and after about 10 minutes with no response I drove off and went to Burger King.

3. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

I wouldn't wipe my ass with an In-and-Out burger, I fail to understand why folks even eat there. Good luck even trying to suggest an alternative to their fixins. You may actually see someone hark a loogie at the notion.

1 person likes this.
  4. DJM136

DJM136 fubar 24/7

Well now I'm a hopeless mess of laughing mush at work, which is different than my usual hopeless mess of mush. I don't even know what In-and-Out burger is, but that first line has me lmfao and wiping tears. Cali, you've outdone yourself again.

1 person likes this.
  5. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

understatement of the year. that is easily the worst sonic i have ever been to!

i have never seen any restaurant management with their heads up their asses more than that sonic.

6. Deceks7

Deceks7 Founding Member

An A&W in Lubbock asked me to write my order out because it would then be my fault if they got the order wrong. When they got the order wrong they told me that the cook didn't speak or read English.

7. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

No me diga...que barbaridad.

I guess, that counter person had had enough of that cook screwing up everyone's orders and getting blamed for it.

Too funny.

8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Perhaps Corporate ought to know. From their website:

If you would like to talk to someone about your experience at a SONICĀ® Drive-In, please call this toll-free number, 1-866-OK-SONIC (1-866-657-6642). Operators are available seven days each week from 8:00 a.m. to midnight, EST.

Maybe you should link them this thread! Management should be concerned but some things may just be out of their hands. That Sonic is between poor and crime-ridden Valley Park and upscale Southdowns, but all the kids working there seem to come from Valley Park. And they often come with sullen attitudes, can't count change, and have no idea of what "courtesy" means. I don't even want to think about the cooks. Fortunately it's hard to screw up a corndog.