Sonic Country Fried Steak Toaster

Discussion in 'Good Eats' started by Deceks7, Feb 2, 2008.

1. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

i am lucky. sonic started in the town i am from.

even after they started expanding, but before they got really big, you could find them in a lot of places in oklahoma. i went to hs about 30 miles away from where we lived and sonic and a little diner were the only two places in that very little one stoplight town. i think i ate at sonic almost every day in hs. been a sonic junkie ever since.

they used to have a burger called a hickory burger. bbq sauce, pickles, and onions on a burger. that was my fav. i havent seen it on their menu in years!!!

2. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Plano, Texas, is absolutely chock full of Sonics, too. When I eat fast food (about once a month), they are always worth a consideration. At the beginning of every school year, when I'm in the hot building putting together my classroom, it's sort of a ritual to go out for a Sonic burger in the middle of the day. There's one about a block from my school.

3. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

That Bacon Cheeseburger Toaster with the onion ring is one of my favorite burger chain choices. I just found out the other day that they serve lunch all day. I knew they served breakfast later in the day but never realized I could get a corn dog at 7 AM if I wanted.

4. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

This is information better not shared with okie and I.

5. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Foot long chili cheese, no onion, slathered in mustard with chili cheese tots and some extra napkins please.:)
    Gluttony comes in many forms but cheeses on chili was a gift from the gods, add mustard and you have heaven on earth!

1 person likes this.
  6. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

actually, i already knew. :grin:

gotta get those game day fixes, no matter what the time. :grin:

7. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

You gotta celebrate your "corndogness"!

8. Deceks7

Deceks7 Founding Member

OK, if any of you make it to Auburn this is the must have food item. A pineapple milkshake isn't bad either. These are the best Chili Dogs I have ever found.

http://www.eastalabamaliving.com/pdf/family_business.pdf

9. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

You had me clear up to pineapple milkshake! Nothing on this earth resembles frozen puke more then a pineapple milkshake.

Nothing however makes up for a cup of frozen puke better then the aforementioned. In my opinion, chili dog is the only dog. Corn dog absent of the Hormel will do...HEY, has anybody heard of a chili cheese corn dog? Never in my recollection do I recall. Did I invent this? Okie?

10. Deceks7

Deceks7 Founding Member

Mrs. Story's is the only place I eat pineapple milk shakes, Everything is just better there. You are a bit late on the Chili Cheese Corn Dog

http://www.fosterfarms.com/products/product.asp?productcode=95047

View attachment 10550

1 person likes this.