Songs that make your skin crawl

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by CajunlostinCali, Feb 22, 2010.

1. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I'll tell you what makes my skin crawl even more than that. I was AT the U2 360 show in Cowboys Stadium. Thank goodness for beer, beer, and more beer--kept me from publicly opening a vein!

I didn't go because I wanted to--my husband wanted to go, and he loved it so much, he promptly bought tickets to the Oklahoma City show the following Sunday night. As for the Arlington show, I should've just sent him with a buddy, like his jaunt to OKC.

2. downtown

downtown Founding Member

Ha...well, I've never seen them live. I've obviously seen them live on TV many times...but not in person. And of course, I favor them for coming down and playing when the Dome was reopened for the first Saints game back. Come on, you had to enjoy at least a couple parts. I mean, I don't know if I'd want to listen to Bono in concert talking just to hear himself talk either, so that was probably even worse for you. I don't like all their stuff, but I think they have a few great songs off of each CD (with actual meaning). Well, I hope you faked a smile or two for your husband if you couldn't enjoy a part or two, but hopefully you could.

Maybe your husband should have married me. I mean, I'm not gay and he's obviously not either (not that there's anything wrong with that)... But we could try to be gay. Gay lovers at a U2 concert singing "Pride" does sound appealing.

3. StaceyO

I could pass along your offer to him. He might take you up on it!

1 person likes this.
  4. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

wait, ive got an idea. the mean green and the green wave. match made in heaven.....

:rofl:

5. downtown

downtown Founding Member

Hahaha...Tell him I'm F-I-N-E! And yes, I will put out.

Maybe I wasn't supposed to, but I didn't understand Okie's reference.

6. StaceyO

I think Okie was suggesting we stick our two husbands together; one's a greenie from Tulane, while the other is Mean Green from North Texas.

And if you're FINE, he'll be all over you, I'm sure...

7. OkieTigerTK

bingo! so back off downtown.:mad::hihi:

8. downtown

downtown Founding Member

Ahhh...I see. Ha...well, I've had some good laughs on this thread. And for your sake, I hope your husband is the Mean Green rather than the Tulane dude. You're in Texas it appears...so hopefully that's the case (no offense to whoever is married to the Tulane dude...he didn't ask to be thrown into this homo-fantasy scenario.)

9. downtown

downtown Founding Member

Haha...what do you mean? There's enough room in my bed for three. Okay, I just crossed my own line for joking around...I have to go take a shower and scrub my fingertips that just typed that sick $hit with bleach.

10. OkieTigerTK

that would be me.....