Someone help me out here.

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Jan 25, 2019.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

How did CNN know about this and if Stone was suck a risk for an armed "raid" why where there film crews?

The judge released Stone on bail. Another indictment over lying. No collusion charge. Funny enough, if you read it, sounds an awful lot like what "journalist do". lol

Frogleg likes this.
  2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Well clearly they got tipped. The FBI isn't clean by any stretch. No reason for the armed raid nor for the media coverage. Just another way to blow a situation out of proportion so they can spin it.

Frogleg and LSUpride123 like this.
  3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Example:

upload_2019-1-25_11-16-50.png

Now, how is the above different than the piss dossier?

upload_2019-1-25_11-18-22.png

I mean, if anyone is honest here, please tell me the difference?

The funny thing is, these emails from the wiki-leaks are REAL. The piss dossier has YET TO EVEN BE PROVEN!

lol

Frogleg likes this.
  4. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Apparently the “raid” was to secure evidence before it could be destroyed. Nevertheless the size, timing and scale of the raid, as well as the presence of CNN, makes the FBI look bad.

LSUTiga likes this.
  5. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Trump probably chewed the FBI Director's ass out for not giving Fox the heads up.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  6. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Seriously? For a long time Stone thought Mueller would fine some process charge to harass him. Why would Stone wait until the FBI were storming the door? That's ridiculous.

Mueller's team was trying to intimidate Stone and his FAMILY. It's disgusting. It's the antics of a banana republic.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

What evidence? The charges were for lying and obstruction. Nothing else. What evidence can you destroy for that? lol

You know, because asking wiki-leaks for information isn't illegal and here is a thought, why would the Trump campaign ask Wiki-leaks for dirt on HRC if Putin was working the thing?

Fools. Fools all of them.

watson1880, tirk and Frogleg like this.
  8. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Why is this shit show still going on. I think we all know but forget this sham should have long been over. We just accept it.

The Sunday morning shit shows continue to perpetuate this crap which tricks even our semi educated people like hwr into believing this stuff. The gen public has no chance to escape the influence of our paid for media.

shane0911 and LSUpride123 like this.
  9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

So get this. Stone is raided because he lied about talking to wikileaks, who people say is an agent of Russia and Russia hacked the DNC.

Well, here is this guys..

https://www.theepochtimes.com/testi...uded-from-key-meetings-decisions_2786159.html

https://gohmert.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=398647

“The Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) found an “anomaly on Hillary Clinton’s emails going through their private server, and when they had done the forensic analysis, they found that her emails, every single one except four, over 30,000, were going to an address that was not on the distribution list,” Gohmert said.

“It was going to an unauthorized source that was a foreign entity unrelated to Russia,” he added.

Trump tweeted China hacked it in August of 2018. The crazy man knows some things.

But wait, there is more!

Priestap testified that he had not been briefed on the Clinton server anomaly by Strzok, noting “this would have been a big deal.”

“I am not aware of any evidence that demonstrated that. I’m also not aware of any evidence that my team or anybody reporting to me on this had advised me that there were anomalies that couldn’t be accounted for. I don’t recall that.”

Priestap’s admission that this was all new information to him, prompted an observation from Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.) that Strzok appeared to be exercising significant investigative control:

Mr. Meadows: It sounds like Peter Strzok was kind of driving the train here. Would you agree with that?

Mr. Priestap: Peter and Jon, yeah.

Bill Priestap, the high-ranking FBI official responsible for overseeing both the Clinton email investigation and the agency’s counterintelligence investigation into the Trump campaign appeared to not have been in real control of his own investigations.

tirk, watson1880 and Frogleg like this.
  10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood