Some good takes on Saturday’s performance

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tzanghi, Nov 3, 2020.

1. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

Big fans of both of these takes, and I needed a dose of what Hester and Hanny were saying. I think I was a little too lenient on the defense and coaching staff initially.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  2. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Verge Ausberry had some great thoughts as well, and one I thought I heard is that you have to begin re-recruiting the freshman currently on the roster. When you have the level of success the program is used to, key 3-year players are going to jump to the League early. The real roster killer this year has been opt outs and transfers. We have to make sure that potential future stars - guys like Roy, Dumersvil and White - are not discouraged and are focused on futures at LSU.

tzanghi likes this.
  3. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Well, I suppose the problem here is T-Bob and Hester are just not really good fans.

Bengal B and kcal like this.
  4. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

What do we have to lose at this point? Let’s start these kids. Roy deserves to start in my opinion. Boutte deserves more playing time and a starting spot. Gilbert needs to be fed the ball a lot more than he already is. Dumervil cant be worse than Wire. Get White and Sampah in at LB. Oh and how Ricks isn’t our #2 corner is beyond me.