so the bruce jenner thing is no joke?

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by tirk, Feb 3, 2015.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

we need to smoke a bowl i think.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I wonder if their middle names all start with K

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Found this on a Yahoo ad

FOR CONSUMERS
    The sites and apps you use work with online advertising companies to provide you with advertising that is as relevant and useful as possible. Personalization may be informed by various factors such as the content of the site or app you are using, information you provide, historical searches you conduct, what your friends or contacts recommend to you, apps on your device, or based on your other interests. Read about Yahoo's privacy and advertising practices to learn more about how Yahoo selects the ads you see.

Who placed this ad?
    • This ad was served by Yahoo.
    Why was this ad served?
    • Yahoo may use factors like your activity, searches, demographic data, apps on your device, and location information to select the ads you see.
    What choices do I have?
    • Manage interest-based advertising categories, or opt-out of all categories, from Yahoo.
    • Manage your location settings.
    • Visit the Network Advertising Initiative (US) and the Digital Advertising Alliance [​IMG] - DAA (US), EDAA (EU), DAAC (Canada), ADAA (AU/NZ) to see your opt-out choices from other participating companies.
    • Explore browser controls and plug-in tools to help set and maintain your privacy choices.

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

That's what I figured. Didn't know I could opt out though, I'm gonna do that.

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

BUT WAIT! IF YOU ORDER WITHIN THE NEXT 10 MINUTES WE WILL TRIPLE YOUR ORDER ABSOLUTLELY FREE! JUST PAY SEPARATE SHIPPING AND HANDLING!

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

7. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

what kind of person looks that deep into the word yahoo and doesn't understand.

Sorry I didn't know you are either the word police or one of those people that reading comprehension left behind.

Get off your high horse and keep your condescending crap to yourself.

8. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

oh and my wife also uses this computer there Lasalle so in your wildest thoughts did you possibly consider that maybe I wasn't following the Kardashians.

Geez someone as smart as you should have considered that.

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You could be excommunicated as a Californian for not following the Kardashians

10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

did I miss something? I wasn't trying to call you out or anything. Just because you read one article on the Kardoucheians doesn't mean you DVR their show or have a Kim and Kanye poster on your wall. Hell I didn't even know you were talking about a specific yahoo, thought you were talking about the search engine.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2015