so the bruce jenner thing is no joke?

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by tirk, Feb 3, 2015.

1. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

I want to say honestly that I don't try to live other peoples life for them.

Everyone has the right in this country to make their own path and I would fight for that right.

But does that right infringe on others rights and the right of other people to not have this type of lifestyle not rubbed in their face and I for one will not be politically correct and understanding when I choose not to think this needs to be fawned over and feel good massaged by the liberal save the world people.

I don't give a rats ass about Caitlyn Jenner and if he is a man or a woman. He is a mentally challenged person that is trying to say he is doing this for the good of others. I call Bullshit and I think he is a publicity whore with a mental disorder. Go be a tranny and he/she wont have any problem from me right up to the point where he wont shut up and go live his life and not be thinking anyone cares whether he has a bra and panties on.

Keep it to himself and live his private life private like most of America.

Why in the sam hill does yahoo have to have the sleaziest family I have ever seen be continuously paraded around as celebrities for being nothing but people who want to show their sleeze for a living.

Bengal B likes this.
  2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

im pretty sure yahoo uses your search information to put things on the news feed you see. So if you want to not see the Kardoucheians on your yahoo news feed, stop reading the articles. All it takes is you reading one article and all the sudden your news feed is littered with that shit. Mine right now is all LSU, Star Wars, Kim Davis, Bernie Sanders, Donald Trump and Patriots.

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

not the search yahoo you yahoo.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Good sense from the disco dude

5. LaSalleAve

"Why in the Sam Hill does yahoo have to have the sleaziest family I've ever seen......."

Seems like he was talking about yahoo to me.

tirk likes this.
  6. tirk

you see, yahoo was a thing before yahoo.

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Kardashians have invaded and ate everywhere. There is no escape. Aaaahhhhhh. Run for your lives!

8. tirk

kourtney is hot. even if shes boring. i like the kardashians btw.

9. LaSalleAve

You would think that the king of grammar would be able to use context clues to deduce the meaning behind the word yahoo in the way the sentence was written. If he were speaking of a random yahoo the sentence should have been different. Why in the Sam Hill does A yahoo, or this Yahoo, or that Yahoo, not just why in the Sam Hill does yahoo....

Or is there some person named Yahoo out there that I don't know of?

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Yahooooo, Mountain Dew