So much being ok on kicking.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Rouxleaux, Nov 11, 2017.

1. Rouxleaux

Rouxleaux Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?

So sitting next to the piggy section every time we missed field goals and or extra points they got a good chuckle. That sucked and well right now so do our kickers. We really need focus on this and really special teams in general upcoming.

Sorry to sound negative after the win but we can not afford to miss this opportunities.

Overall we looked flat at the beginning woke up and kicked ass. I wish we would have gotten brennen in and some reps and I wish Canada would have spread it around a little more (he did a little more toward the end). I will take a win any day but we left points on the field for sure.

2. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

Hopefully O will see this experiment with ST didn’t work and fix it. We really need a coach handling that group and I’m sorry but I’m not comfortable with Pete at D line. Not because he is not good or doesn’t have knowledge (he forgot more than most know) but I’m afraid he keels over.

Brian likes this.
  3. TheRealist

TheRealist GEAUX TIGERS

Well didn't they pick up McMahon from the Saints? The guy lost his job for a reason. He sucked ballz

4. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

No we only have a consultant. That squad is one third of your team, you really need a good fiery coach in those guys ears.

65Grad and Brian like this.
  5. Brian

Brian Founding Member

He cannot coach the team. He can only evaluate film and coach the coaches on staff to go and relay properly his information to their respective ST assigned groups..

Not a fan of this system at all. Coaches don't delegate their assignments to the assistant and then not go to practice..

Pjoe and lsu-i-like like this.
  6. TheRealist

TheRealist GEAUX TIGERS

I knew it was something weird like that but even if he was allowed at practice the Saints had terrible kicking for years and special teams had been on a steady decline since 2009. Last year was the topper with all of the blocked field goals and extra points. McMahon is not a good coach

Brian likes this.
  7. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Eaux needs to fix this. It kind of disturbs me that this is where we are; also Eaux wanted Kiffen (though he is 7-3).

Brian likes this.