So Lizzy Cheney gonna run as Liberal President?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Perple, Aug 16, 2022.

1. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

trump will not be so remembered for his policies as he will for the even wider division he purposefully created between people. the hate. haven't you guys paid any attention to the multitudes of people who worked for him who now think he's somewhere below pond scum?
    you seem to do your share of name calling. at least don't accuse others of doing what you yourself is doing.

2. rockwallfan

and it was never thought of that another one would serve our democracy well.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

If the left keeps going at it, you will see what they actually look like. I hope, for all involved, we dont get to that point.

4. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

We ain't no democracy!! Don't know how many times people have to remind dimwits of this, but we are a Constitutional Republic, and the "democracy" part ends at the STATE LINES!

Winston1 and LSUpride123 like this.
  5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Libs cant do that. They must control all around them like Nazis.

onceanlsufan likes this.
  6. kcal

kcal Founding Member

I didn’t vote for trump in ‘16… I voted for the 3rd party candidate, Johnson… I thought trump was a joke

I gladly voted for trump in ‘20 due to his handling of the economy, his border policies, his addressing issues w/China, etc, etc…

in many ways trump is excessively flawed, even narcissistic, but to quote martin, “it’s policy that matters”…

I would add enactment of policies as well

remind me again why you voted for biden?
    Other than he wasn’t trump…

fanatic and onceanlsufan like this.
  7. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

kind of like Ronald Reagan nominated Sandra Day O'Conner because she was a woman? Both were efforts to make the high court reflective of the demographics of our country, not because Reagan was sexist or because Biden is racist. Do you deny that Justice Jackson is unqualified?

rockwallfan likes this.
  8. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

only to those who have none.

9. rockwallfan

Up to a point I agree. Every day waking up to 1 person dominating the news, spewing hate, lies and division. I paid attention to people who have always had good reputations then being demonized by a thin skinned president who can’t handle any criticism without viciously attacking. Military generals and admirals. Our long time closest allies being replaced by authoritarian leaders. Also paid attention to those closest to him being found of, and pleading guilty to, crimes. So yes, it’s more than just policy for me.

BornOnTheBayou and kcal like this.
  10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

So if you were to look up a set of morals globally, the globe is all in agreement?

Because in the Middle East it is normal to just throw gays off buildings. I dont think you would "morally" agree with that...