So I'm still worried about us being outcoached by Bama

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Oct 26, 2019.

1. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

I'm watching Saban lose his goddamn mind with a 48-0 lead late in the third.

The level of accountability is unmatched, other than Belichick with the Patriots.

Meanwhile, we have the worst special teams game in recent history and not a word spoken to the ST coach. Is Coach O just not realizing the importance of the unit in the game in a couple of weeks? Too much else on his plate to be thinking about it?

Regardless, I sure hope it doesn't come down to the coaching being insufficient on November 9.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  2. 65Grad

65Grad Maturity is Overrated

I don't think O is the kind of guy who is going to throw anyone under the bus in public, but I'm sure ST's will be getting a lot of "attention" the next 2 weeks.

Brian, CalcoTiger, gynojunkie and 5 others like this.
  3. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Pray we dont go full minger on offense as well. Seeing more and more relapse as we near Nov 9.

Brian, LSU_4_LIFE, kcal and 8 others like this.
  4. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

As will the other two phases.

5. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Our level of execution on offense the last 2 weeks hasn't been anywhere near what it was in the first 5 games of the year. Granted, AU's defense is probably the best we've faced this year and yet we still left 14 or more points out on the field. Also thought Brady/E called their worst game of the year. Maybe field conditions had to do with that? Who knows, but if these trends continue in 2 weeks, we will not beat the gumps.

Brian, ParadiseiNC and islstl like this.
  6. COTiger

I'm more worried about us being outplayed by Bama. Slick Nick will have a large role in that.

7. Kal-El012

Kal-El012 Founding Member

Nice to see the tigers at 8-0. Lucky Bo Nix has a lot of growing to do. A few questionable play calls, dumb penalties, and special teams struggles kept things closer than what they should have been. The LSU team that played today would not beat the Gumps. Hopefully with 2 weeks to prepare the tigers will go into Nov 9 fully loaded for bear and ready to kick ass and take names.

shane0911 and KyleK like this.
  8. COTiger

Have you considered who we played the first 5 games of the season? And Texas has fallen off the map.

Brian and TerryP like this.
  9. furduknfish

Much of the redzone deficiency bears the minger trademark. I think O is side-lining Brady for his buddy when he wants to feel safe. Just what the garden gnome is hoping for.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  10. furduknfish

And your excuse for MooState? We shoulda blown the doors off them. See aTm today. Point is last week it took a quarter. This week it took a half. Trending wrong way...

LSU_4_LIFE, ParadiseiNC and shane0911 like this.