So, I have -11 reputation points...

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Nov 16, 2004.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Meaning you obviously agree with Trump then on 2020.

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

trump doesn't believe elections should be clean. He believes they should be rigged in his favor, and he conspired to do that.

If trump agreed with me he'd acknowledge the accuracy of the Georgia election because it was verified twice by audit within a very sound system of paper receipts.

I notice that he didn't bitch about the results in Louisiana, which represents the worst of the worst in voting systems. In Louisiana you go into an electronic booth and cast your vote and from there it's sunk into god-knows-where with absolutely no method of verification.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

No sir. Trump thinks the votes were fraudulent. He wanted them inspected and there is no process to do that. That is what you guys keep throwing in his face. Every court says there is no standing to do that.

However, it seem there is a breakthrough in his favor in GA as the GA supreme court is allowing such an audit now. An audit you clearly favor...

You and NC do this alot. Change your argument mid stroke once cornered. We all see it.

fanatic likes this.
  4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

And for the record, you are wrong on the GA paper audit. The paper audit is simply a printout of what is inside the machine. The machines just yesterday you confirmed could be hacked and changed.

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You're lying. I live in Georgia... there's a very sound process to verify and audit votes here. It's the very mechanism I recommended before it was ever adopted. Look it up. Educate yourself.

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You don't know what you're talking about.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Can you link your recommendation paper for us all to read?

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I know exactly what I am talking about. You scan the votes in the machine. It accepts them or not. If not, there is a handy McDonalds worker there, I mean volunteer, ready to create a new ballot. Though, no record needed.

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Recommendation paper? What the fuck are you talking about?

Look back through my posts on this and other sites where I describe a system with which we can have confidence. Georgia adopted the system I described. I have no conceit that they saw anything I wrote.

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

No, you really don't. And I believe that you KNOW you really don't.