So, have you noticed that the "impeach Biden" movement

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Feb 21, 2024.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Oh but they do

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

And now this week's live House impeachment hearings totally backfired in the lying faces of Republicans.

The "star witness" for Republicans, Tony Bobulinksi, who was hired specifically by donald trump to allege dirt against Joe Biden, when pressed couldn't name a single crime he had witnessed. Instead, he kept repeating naked allegations about RICO and corruption without an ounce of evidence or fact. And AOC tore him apart.

And in the most humiliating moment for Republicans, Democrat Jared Morkowski said OK, you want an impeachment? I move that we begin an impeachment vote right here right now, and I invite Jim Jordan or any other Republican to second the motion. And he was met with crickets. Republicans don't have the votes to impeach because they don't have a CRIME to impeach.... and of course they know it. But they continue the sham because a sham is all they have.

Here, I'll let David Pakman explain it all to you... to you, plural, the poorly educated whom the sick fuck professes to love but no doubt despises your sorry asses.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2024
  3. shane0911

You really are a fool! She said Rico is not a crime!

If that is a fact then explain the Ga case?

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

She was entirely correct, you dumbass.

A statute is not a crime. It's violating the statute that's a crime, and Bobulinski the Hired Magat could not name a single incident in which Biden had violated RICO statutes.

And now you might ask yourself why Democrats in Congress are always so much more intelligent and knowledgeable than their Republican counterparts... and I'll give you the obvious easy answer: it's because dumbasses such as yourself distrust intelligence and objectivity. YOU personally don't have those things, so you don't like that others do.

5. shane0911

6. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

So speeding isn’t a crime? Violating the statute against speeding is the crime? But speeding isn’t the crime? I’m having a hard time following.

7. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Oh wait, I get what you’re saying now. I guess technically RICO isn’t a crime. It would be the elements involved in the statute that would make rico. So, yeah, RICO is a crime. But the elements under RICO is what makes RICO the crime. Problem is, you and your goddess of hand-talking are both right, and wrong

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Did you even think before you posted?

Yes, speeding is a crime. Speeding is violating the statute against speeding. The statute itself is not a crime. A traffic cop who stops a speeder is a witness to the specific violation. People get charged for speeding. Nobody gets charged for RICO, they get charged under RICO for violating RICO. Bobulinski couldn;t name a single incident that violated RICO.

It's not rocket science. AOC asked for a specific crime, and all Bobulinksi could do was name a statute. AOC was entirely correct, and not just accidentally and not just technically. As I've already alluded to, she's much more intelligent and knowledgeable than the lot of you anti-truth, anti-intelligence MAGAts.

9. shane0911

No, she's a moron! He started listing crimes and she cut him off, why? Because she asked a question she didn't know the answer to! He shredded her and made her look like the idiot that she is!

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

No, he didn't.

She asked him if he witnessed Biden stealing something, to be specific.

He answered: "corruption statutes, RICO statutes"

STATUTES ARE NOT CRIMES. Alleging that somebody violated a statute is NOT listing a crime or specifing the who what when and/or where of a crime, it's only making a vague accusation without actually witnessing anything. He didn't say anything like "I witnessed Joe Biden accepting a bribe from so and so" or "I saw Joe Biden steal a million bucks". All he did was mention statutes.

In summary, Bobulinski is nothing more than a paid actor and not a witness to anything criminal, and you're a moron.