So, have you noticed that the "impeach Biden" movement

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Feb 21, 2024.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

He won't answer

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

And after Thursday night's killer SOTU address, in which Joe eviscerated his "predecessor:, the GOP, and the Supreme Court, the "Biden is too old" mantra has been mostly replaced with "Biden is too partisan and too mean."

Anybody who watched the obviously wise and sharp Biden and compares him to the obviously lunatic and demented trump and declares that the latter is more mentally fit for office is obviously a moron and/or a hack. But we knew that already, didn't we?

3. shane0911

That was not a SOTU but you already knew that. Give him time, he will be screwing up again shortly. None of it matters because pedo joe will not be the nominee come November.

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Just another case of you not knowing what you're talking about.

5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

He won’t…. It’s the way of the leftist, in that the accusation is worth more than the truth…

if he responded with any actual criticism he would then be subject to rebuttal….

and the hysteria would then get lost in the facts…

shane0911 likes this.
  6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the left refuses to talk policy. I have talked endlessly about energy policy,war policy, why the FTC keeps intervening in business etc. all you get in response is lol racist

shane0911 likes this.
  7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

As i told you, I will not read your text wall of nonsense. I don't have to read it to know it's bullshit; I know it's bullshit because of the source. So, I don't know what assertion(s) the author made or did not make.

If you'd like to quote one of his points without my having to read long-winded bullshit then I'll be happy to answer.

But I seem to recall you breathlessly posting an entire article claiming the Biden's took $5 million each in bribes, and now have failed to acknowledge that you were duped by a Russian spy. That's the nature of your type of cut and paste. I'm not in the mood to countenance your boy who cried wolf stories.

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

at LSU in my military history class we read Victor Davis Hanson. he is hugely respected. he was a prof of classics at stanford. pretty sure he reads and teaches the classical texts in Greek and Latin. he isn't not some partisan clown.

9. shane0911

Except the bank records say different. Remember, this is the same "Russian spy" that Wray claimed was too valuable to burn, the one that they tried so hard to keep his name hidden. Shit just doesn't add up for the left

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

No, they don't, liar.