So, have you noticed that the "impeach Biden" movement

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Feb 21, 2024.

1. kcal

kcal Founding Member

hmmm… I think additional fiber in your diet would be a positive for you…

shane0911 and LSUpride123 like this.
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Fiber won’t help getting it packed in the other way…..

fanatic, shane0911 and tigermark like this.
  3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Savage!

4. shane0911

Its already started with the Smirnov stuff. The funny thing about the previous "russia" collusion bullshit is that not a single russian was involved in it. Instead it was all Ukrainians along with the support of the obama team. Zelensky knows ALL of this and this is why there is such an indescribable push to "fund ukraine" Those assholes cannot have Zelensky start spilling the beans.

tigermark and LSUpride123 like this.
  5. tigermark

tigermark Rematches suck!

It is all about Ukraine and covering up what they have done. From the puppet government they installed to the money they funneled through there to the intimate involvement of Ukrainians in the Russia Russia Russia hoax. They need to cover it all up...

"The New York Times disclosed yesterday that the CIA built “12 Secret Spy Bases” in Ukraine, waging a shadow war against Russia for the past decade."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/ny-times-cia-built-12-secret-spy-bases/

shane0911 likes this.
  6. shane0911

Meadows has some explaining to do as well!

7. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

His embarrassment or yours?

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

all of this Russia nonsense is incredibly dangerous. NATO wants Ukraine in. this is very very stupid and dangerous. incredibly dangerous.

so if trump opposes it, people will reflexively claim trump is doing putins bidding. any effort to stop world war will be called appeasing putin.

Putin doesn't care if Finland joins NATO. he cares alot if Ukraine does.

eastern Ukraine is largely Russian ethnic, they are into orthodox values and Russian language and ethos. they are not interested in NATO and the EU and gay pride parades. again, I know this becuase I have been there.

this trump and Putin lie motivates people who dont know anything to voice support for ukraine and NATO advancement. this is something they don't know anything about and could cause a literal WW3

people are calling for no end to war and retaking of Crimea. crimea is Russia and that's the end of it. to try to retake it only means death for everyone involved, and profits for the war machine.

shane0911 likes this.
  9. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Like I said, I have proven correct again with the arrest of Smirnov. No bribery, no human trafficking, no fraud. None of it was ever true. All a lie

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

I have never heard of whoever you are talking about. I was talking about the biden laptop. its really his, not Russian disinfo