So far, Miles has proven himself to be HOF coach

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by lsu-i-like, Oct 13, 2006.

1. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Who's calling for his head? When is voicing displeasure calling for the guy's head? Miles is our man right now.

This is what irritates me. I'm unhappy with how our game against Florida went. You misconstrue that as me calling for his termination. Why can't I vent without someone saying I'm an idiot and I want Miles fired. What I want is for Miles to get his team playing championship caliber football. We missed so many opportunities.

I was upset, doesn't mean I want the big guy fired. I'm ready for the game against UK.

2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

[​IMG]

Here........ this'll do a clean job.:rofl: :hihi: :rofl: :hihi:

Y'all lighten up- it's just a football forum not a selection committee. I'm kinda indifferent about Miles right now but even if someone's faulty reasoning led them to think he needs to go..... fans (right or wrong) have the right to express discontent. Fans buy tickets, merchandise, tuition, etc.

3. SpringTiger

SpringTiger Founding Member

If what things persist? Do you mean if he continues losing close games to top 5 ranked teams on the road and beating the snott out of everyone else??? And doing that while running a clean program and bringing in great new players and people? He should be fired after two years???????????? tsk tsk....

4. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

yes

5. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Thanks Vegas.