Smoking gun emails released by Don Jr.

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by mancha, Jul 11, 2017.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

[​IMG]
    hiding in the Bushs

Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
    LSUpride123 likes this.
  2. kcal

kcal Founding Member

What does any of that have to do with the Don Jr email? Try to focus

3. GiantDuckFan

not much today,.. Trump Jr, Manefort, and Kushner will probably testify next week at an open meeting of the Senate Intelligence Committee

:) 49 days until LSU and Oregon football

Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
  4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I would take fifth or use the standard Hilary "i dont recall" defense always works for libtards never for conservatives. I would do it anyway and fuck you press and libtards if you don't like it.

5. GiantDuckFan

Report: Documents Were Exchanged in Donald Trump Jr.'s Russia Meeting
    https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...-exchanged-in-donald-trump-jrs-russia-meeting
    The former Russian intelligence officer present at the meeting last year said that documents were provided to the Trump campaign team, contradicting earlier statements by the president's eldest son.

..... describes how Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya handed a plastic folder to the Trump team after the group had gathered in a room in Trump Tower in Manhattan.

The documents inside apparently detailed what the lawyer believed to be an illicit flow of funds to the Democratic National Committee. "This could be a good issue to expose how the DNC is accepting bad money,' Akhmetshin recalled her saying,"

:cool: maybe this brings the DNC into Robert Mueler's investigation,.. that's fine with me,
    but fucking Trump Jr,.. how many times has he lied about this illegal meeting?

*when asked initially about contact with Russians, Trump Jr did not mention, ;) must have forgotten, about this meeting

later**Donald Trump Jr., said that his meeting with Veselnitskaya was about "adoptions."

then days later***the President's son admitted that the meeting was, in part, to gain damaging information about Hillary Clinton, but "No details or supporting information was provided or even offered."

lying liars lie

White House: Trump didn't know about his son's meeting with Russian lawyer
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/10/politics/trump-knowledge-meeting-natalia-veselnitskaya/index.html

"The President was not aware of, and did not attend, the meeting"

;) just a coincidence that he was in the building at the time

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
  6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Whitewater, Craig Livingstone, Paula Jones, Kathleen Willie, Jennifer Flowers, Monica Lewinsky, Clinton Foundation, Bengazi, 33,000 email destroyed and hard drive bleachbited. Then try these unfortunate people connected to the Cintons; Vince Foster, Mary Mohane, Paul Tully, Ed Willey, Jerry Parks, John Wilson, Kathy Ferguson, Bill Shelton, Gandy Baugh, Dr Donald Rogers, Stanley Huggins, Florence Martin, Suzane Martin, Jon Walker, Barbara Wise, Kevin Ives & Don Henry, kieth Koney, Keith McKaskle, Gregory Collins, Jeff Rhoads, James Milan, Jordan Kettleton, John Hiller, Gary Johnson, Dennis Patrick, L. J. Davis, Larry Nichols and on and on. Then there is Fast and Furious and the IRS scandal and many other suspicious activities and actions by Obama during his reign.

Dont come here with this piddly shit on the Trumps and try to fool me and others, compared to the Clintons and Obama the Trumps look like 6 year old Moron choir boys.

Go ahead and click the link below if you want to see real life and death conspiracy and political corruption at it's worse.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/bodycount.asp

7. GiantDuckFan

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Of course it continues you idiot its the entire left, the MSM, all democrats and libs and Hollywood with an agenda. Thanks for this un-needed bulletine to us. Meanwhile the real true political corruption with the deaths surrounding the Clintons along with their corruption and the scandals with Obama are swept under the rug. If I were Trump I would fire Comey and open investigations starting back to Bills years and everything that's happened to now.

9. GiantDuckFan

Blowhard, Trump fired Comey months ago, you fool.

"the entire left",.. the Republican led Senate Intelligence Committee,.. the Republican led House Intelligence Committee,.. the Republican led Senate Judiciary Committee, A special Prosecutor appointed by the Republican led Dept of Justice, The FBI and other U.S. Intelligence agencies,.. these are the investigating bodies,.. idiot.

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Who said these so called republicans are conservatives? Didnt mention it but dont trust half of them. You are right about Comey its his buddy Mueller who I wouldnt trust as far as I can throw him. Once again you one sided clown all this is doodily squat compared to Clinton and Obama.