Six year old killed by police in Marksville

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by mobius481, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

If I had a son he would be white

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

But would he look like you?

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

He arrested Lemoine. Check this shit out.

Apparently after the rape allegations Lemoine and Stafford got into a verbal argument that ended up getting the fucking Mayor arrested.

http://www.knoe.com/home/headlines/...ksville-mayor-346694662.html?device=phone&c=y

http://www.kalb.com/home/headlines/...ng-themselves-346131192.html?device=phone&c=y

4. LaSalleAve

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Not surprised that the whole bunch seems to be trailer trash, especially the bitch who is probably the cause of it all. Greenhouse probably planned to kill Few which would be first degreeurder if they can prove it. There were 18 shots fired so Greenhouse didn't fire them all. Stafford was probably in on it as he shot his gun as well. Likely he will be the star witness against Greenhouse in exchange for a lighter sentence.

Both marshals were bad and corrupt cops. Few had had a few minor scrapes with the law but otherwise wasn't that bad of a person. He was trying to be a good father to Jeremy. If he had been smart he would have told th GF to hit the road.

I haven't seen anything at all about Jeremy's mother. Strange she hasn't been mentioned in any news stories

6. LaSalleAve

She is in that article, she just got out of jail.

7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

How do you arrest the mayor and keep your job as a city policeman?

8. LaSalleAve

Beats me man. You know Ayovelles Parish. Mayor Lemoine probably couldn't do anything because this officer was a black man and it would look like retaliation.

9. kluke

kluke Founding Member

I thought he was some kind of marshal that the mayor had no control over. Didn't the Mayor try to get him fired but couldn't?

10. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

He was also a Marksville City policeman working for a Marksville Police Chief who works for the Marksville mayor. The cop's father is a politically connected 20-year assistant district attorney. Something fishy going on in Avoyelles Parish.

One of my friends from Avoyelles was at the game and said that a lot is gong to come out when this gag order is lifted. Basically there was a love triangle between the victim, the cop and the skank girlfriend. Girlie had been involved with both for a long time and played them off against each other. Apparently she and Few had an argument at a bar, so she called Greenhouse and told him she was afraid Few was going to hit her. So Greenhouse comes looking for her and sees Few and gives chase, apparently with intent to kill him, thinking he had an excuse.