Simplify

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Kikicaca, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

My spell check had it Colosseum.

2. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

Hang in to E another year or so and M(alzhan) will probably be available.

3. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

A different fugure head. There's a lot that's remained the same. Is it still a kearning experience? Kirby thinks he's got it now.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Why in the hell would we do that?
    e9785c996e1cd1167a177ef68f51f293_400x400.jpeg
    "Damm I can't believe I pooped my pants again!"

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

9-2 #8 in the nation should tell you all you need to know. You simplify because some plays just cannot be run properly based on who we have and trying them in a game. So you believe that coach O and E who plan the offense watch hours of game film and don't see what you are seeing? Don't you think that they must be seeing this particular team is not physically, experienced or talented enough yet to execute certain plays against certain opponents? For instance Miles thought if he kept giving the ball to Fournette it would win the game against Bama. Those plays we attempted did not work because were not physically talented enough to succeed. I trust O and E are seeing plays we have run during the 11 games that are just not working. We are fixing to play A&M we better not screw around and run plays we are bad at. Aggies are very capable of beating us anyway.

No thanks I will trust the coaches not posters here on this site.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
  6. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

That was sarcasm brother.

7. kcal

kcal Founding Member

but 9-2 doesn’t tell you all you need to know

How’s that working out for UCF?

8. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Again, happy with mediocrity. We're winning in spite of the offense, not because of it.

LSU_4_LIFE, Robidoux87 and TigerTap like this.
  9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Don't know you yet wasn't sure roll on Terry

XXL TideFan likes this.
  10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

We are winning because we have good coaches who understand our teams strengths and limitations. You nor anyone else here thought we would have a chance to be 10-2 and go to a major bowl. We would be losing if our coaches listened to you and others who think they have some insight into this team that our coaches don't have. To believe you I would have to believe YOU spend more time with our players, YOU spend time in the film room, YOU spend more time in the offensive strategy meeting and YOU have coached longer and better in college football. I don't believe you have done any of the above.

One other thing you don't understand is the OC creates a gameplan with the head coach, OL coach, TE coach and WR coaches input. They base this on what we do well and what will work against the next opponent. Once again IT'S EXECUTION BY THE PLAYERS. If our WR are dropping passes who's fault is that E's? The WR? The position coach? Same for RB's missing a block or taking the wrong gap. Same for the OL missing blocks or simply just not good enough to handle his man. Is this E's fault?

Lastly tell me the plays E is not running that would have made us 11-0 right now.