Simple Question

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Does anyone grasp just how much shit the DEMOCRATS have put this country through for the last 4 years? How much they have destroyed our schools, our rights, our safety, our families, our judicial system, divided us and basic decency over the last 40 years?

Wake up people they will destroy everything good and us along with it. Time to push back, HARD!

2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

So tell me caca, how did the democrats do all of that while Trump was president and the republicans controlled both houses for 2 years and the senate the whole time? Was Trump that ineffective? I thought he is a great leader yet according to your post the democrats ran rings around him. It’s a mystery

3. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

I can't believe you actually asked that question. You're either trolling caca or you are blind and deaf.
    This has been building for years. But since 2016 does the term "resistance" mean anything to you? Does the term "Doxing" mean anything to you? Republicans have been harassed and attacked since the election. A congressman from LA, Steve Scalise was damn near killed. The whole Russia gate spying on an opponents campaign, illegally and with high level party leadership knowledge/approval or direction. It was ALL made up bullshit. I don't have the time or patience to put together a compete list.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics...ant-family-separation-protesters-orig-llr.cnn

shane0911, onceanlsufan and Perple like this.
  4. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Two cops in McAllen, TX killed investigating a domestic violence dispute. They knocked on the door, and suspect opened the door and opened fire. No warning at all. This is the point that needs to be hammered home over and over again in this rage for defunding or reforming police. Rayshard Brooks peacefully complied for 20 minutes and then started throwing punches completely without warning. We all make countless decisions in our work every day. Imagine if every single time you were confronted with a decision in your work, a voice in your head said, "If you decide wrong, you'll die in a few seconds. Decide, NOW!!!!!"

5. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Winston, I hate to say it, but that question is the dumbest thing you’ve ever posted.

The Democrats have the MSM, and the MSM determines the actions of all their stupid little brain dead minions. The Democrats get a pass for their despicable behavior, ... for example....

The Democrats were behind the call and organization of 1000s of people to caravan to the border and cross illegally, .... all for the purpose of demonizing Trump.

The Democrats were responsible for the massive deaths of Covid, specifically, Democrat Governors, and the reactions of Democrats on the Hill to implementing the few measures the Fed is authorized to do.

The Democrats were responsible for multiple deaths and millions in damaged property by promoting this bogus BLM bull shit.

The Democrats are currently trying their damndest to sink this economy or at the very least limit recovery, just to get rid of Trump.

The Democrats are the reason Healthcare skyrocketed during Obama’s years and never recovered. It was and is a means to Single Payer Healthcare.

Then of course, there is the MAJOR division in the electorate, and yes, that is because the Democrats refuse to acknowledge our system. It started to become more prevalent when Democrats refused to accept that GWB won the election. And, they did it again with Trump. Now, you may say, “well, there were republicans who didn’t want to accept Obama”, ... true, but look at the difference in how it was covered. The MSM supports the whining of Democrats, GWB, the illegitimate POTUS, Trump, Stole the Election. The MSM mocked the conservatives who whines about Obama. Are you smart enough to see the difference? Show me ONE time where the NYT or any MSM outlet of the liberal press cabal, who make up 90% of Media, has mocked the insane shit the Democrats put out their. The truth is, the MSM is in on the whining, and probably help with the word smithing if the sound bites.

Reference a LIBERAL judge who was drug through the mud during his confirmation! It doesn’t exist. If the GOP opposes a liberal judge, they are mocked, and usually called a racist sexist bigot.

I mean really dude, ... you need to go back and delete that post, your smarter than that. I don’t care if you don’t like Trump, ..... he remains the lesser of two evils.

mctiger, tigerz0202 and Bengal B like this.
  6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

For me, it was eye opening that half the GOP hated him as well. Really tells you who all is on the gravy train.

I bet you if we dig a little, we will find China money in Congress.

shane0911 likes this.
  7. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

No shit.

Get this, ... in 2019, 13 unarmed blacks were shot and killed by police. OR male only 0.00007
    ... in 2019, 48 Police officers were shot and killed. OR 0.007

thus, a police officer is 100 times more likely to be killed by perps than an unarmed Black man to be killed by a police officer.

this probably the only CNN article I’ll ever note as being a worthy publication.
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/07/us/2019-officers-killed-trnd/index.html

APPTiger likes this.
  8. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

@Winston1 Go back and look at the points Kiki listed in the OP. Here, I'll help:
    Ask yourself what, among these, should be the business of the federal government (i.e., the President)?
    Schools were a state matter until Jimmy Carter (a Democrat) created the Department of Education.
    Rights are enumerated by the Constitution, no president of either party should be messing with them.
    Safety - if he means law enforcement, its a matter for the states. If he means health, again, should be a state matter, but a Democrat president (Truman, this time) turned it into a federal matter with the creation of the Department of Health.
    Families - why should the federal government be sticking its nose in my business, as head of my household.
    Judicial system - enumerated by the Constitution.

In short, if Trump and Republicans have "lost control" of any of these matters, its because Democrats have been sticking their noses where they don't belong for decades and taking away the states' and individual rights. If you don't get that, you need lessons on what the freedoms incumbent with being an American mean. But, just supposing, what if Trump were suddenly to start grabbing power over these things in the name of the government, don't you think people would be calling him a tyrant and a fascist? Oh, wait, they do that anyway.

APPTiger and shane0911 like this.
  9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I can, he is just that obtuse, TDS as taken everything from him

True for now, just give him a little time and he will best it

Still doesn't seem to have so many friends.

I will say that the GOP really shit the bed in the beginning. They (GOP)have a lot of folks running around with loud barks but no teeth. I'm talking to you Lindsey Graham. Pretty sure he hates Trump though so not surprising he would do nothing. Trey Gowdy is another one. It appalled him so much that he just left Congress and went on to become a TV whore. The list goes on, some, possibly a lot of this could have been stopped. Now Durham is talking about not coming out with the report and that is bullshit. Hang ALL of their dirty underwear in front of God and the world and let the people decide.

APPTiger likes this.
  10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

But...But...The Emoluments clause!!! He broke the Emoluments clause!!!

Lmao, he didn't but this is the type of ridiculous bullshit he has to deal with from pea brains like Winston!

APPTiger likes this.