Should Larry Nassar be put to death?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Jan 20, 2018.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I don't give a shit about him, I really don't care. Well, I do, because he is a dirtbag but he got what he deserved and I hope those homies in the pen make every day of the rest of his life hell.

BUT I am beyond tired of hearing about it and if I see that Ali Reisman chic on TV one more time I'm going to lose my shit. She is such a media whore. I hate saying that about her because she is hot and all but damn girl. You did your job now move along, Do you really have to be on every tv show saying the same shit? Trial is over, on to the next sensational story, your 15 min are up.

2. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Those victim impact statements were heartbreaking. One 15 year old girl said her mother is still being billed for sessions where she was sexually assaulted. Another girl was so innocent, she actually thought he was performing valid medical procedures and she was humiliated and angry with herself for not knowing, to the point of actually contemplating suicide when she discovered she was victimized. It's impossible to measure the devastation he's caused and I hope hope he experiences prison justice. Chances are good that he will, considering how other inmates despise child molesters.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

While the other prisoners are taking a break from gang raping him here is a good device to continue the pain.

upload_2018-1-26_22-14-24.jpeg
    The Judas Cradle

The Judas Cradle, also known as Judas chair, was a torture device invented in 16.th century Spain. During this torture, the criminal was first positioned in the waist harness above the sharp, pyramid-shaped seat. The point was then inserted into anus or vagina of the person, and then the person was slowly lowered by a system of ropes.

[​IMG]
    Medieval depiction of the Judas Cradle

The victims were usually naked, adding to the overall humiliation of the torture, and tortured by intense pressure and stretching of the orifice. Sometimes, various weights were tied to the legs, to dramatically increase the pain, and eventually tear muscular tissues of the orifice.

This torture could last from a few hours to several days. Device was never washed, so the torture could often lead to painful infection or even death. upload_2018-1-26_22-14-24.jpeg upload_2018-1-26_22-14-24.jpeg

4. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

That's some demented shit right there. If the law didn't protect scumbags from cruel and unusual punishment, this would be perfect for him.

5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

You've heard about it for a minute. They've lived it for years. She's not a media whore, she's a well-known, respected, and successful athlete DESPITE what happened to her. The level and scope of what happened here is epic, in a bad sense, and it needs to be discussed so it won't be repeated. Nassar was the perp but other adults knew. It's now time to flood the rat cage with a flashlight, and Raisman is the one to do it.

She's isn't exactly forcing herself on to these shows, BTW. It's a symbiotic relationship.

Winston1 likes this.
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Talking about it won't stop things like that from happening again. Sickos will be sickos. Nobody is in favor of rape or serial killers and everybody already knows it's wrong, Yet rapists still rape and killers still kill. The answer is to make the punishment so incredibly harsh and swift that only a fool would risk it, See my post above about the medieval torture device.

shane0911 likes this.
  7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

She's talking about the enablers. But it's the human condition. People of power will always do what they want with little recourse.

uscvball likes this.
  8. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

It may not stop it but it puts a spotlight where there has been none. And for those who are aware but don't speak up, this gives them either courage or pressure.

This case is huge. The volume of victims alone makes it almost unbelievable. We are talking not only US Gymnastics but other sports at MSU and now it turns out D'Antonio may be in some trouble for shit he may have covered up. Moving on from this without analysis, which has to include victim impact, will not help in the future.

9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Without a doubt. Any power structure, particularly when money is involved, will yield similar results and bad behavior.

10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I get it, and I knew you would probably be the 1st to reply this way.

I'm not at all, in any way making an excuse for shit bag Larry or trying to minimalize what happened to those girls.

My point is they got him. He is done. Sure, get your light and go get the rats and flush them too, just get the hell off of my tv.

And bet yes, she is soaking in all of this attention and it lowers my opinion of her. Testify, get out of sight and go back to your life