Shoud Trump Concede

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Nov 8, 2020.

?

Should Trump Man Up and Concede?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Can't handle the truth huh? I'm not surprised.

2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

you're acting like a piece of shit, Co,.. HR has committed no offense, yet you attack,.. are you going to lash out and call him, "a gutless, spineless, worthless piece of garbage" with a fag roommate,.. like you spit at me?

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Did you ask them their tax status before you complained?

COTiger likes this.
  4. COTiger

Ah, here comes the fag cowboy riding to the rescue. I'll let you know when I give a shit what you think. And by all means hold your breath.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Either polls are wrong again, or massive fraud.... What do you think?

How do you get 41% of Hispanic vote and lose the state as a Republican? Dont look now, Black men at 17%.... Latino men 51%

upload_2020-11-9_14-55-1.png

Perple likes this.
  6. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

it doesn't need to be like that, Co, here's parts of two messages I traded yesterday,..

"I always thought of you as a middle-roader,.. was a bit surprised you came on as strong as you did in your support {of trump} on election day,.. more power to you on that, you expressed your opinion and showed why, and that's good

kinda pleased with all the usual suspects, except for eeyore, everyone's been pretty level headed

I rubbed it in pretty good, and was allowed to enjoy it

pretty proud of my tigerfan family"

in response

"We are diverse {at TF} even though we think otherwise

I do get tired of the “oh yeah?? Well you’re a nanny nanny poo poo head!!!”

our American fabric may be stretched but not torn

God bless all of us as we move forward!"

LSUTiga likes this.
  7. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

Ya'll need to chill a little bit. Let this thing play out. Absolutely no doubt there was hanky-panky going on with the vote. The republicans have signed affidavits from numerous poll workers, postal worker and vote tallyers, there is a proven case of a software glitch in Michigan. That software was used in multiple states. I understand the Michigan legislature has called an emergency meeting to investigate. No telling if those affidavits will bear fruit but they do exist.

I looked at the results today. While it is unlikely the outcome will be overturned, it most definitely could be. Trump is less than a point down in multiple states. Less than half a point down in a couple. Those few could flip the election results given a recount, tallying error, software glitches and challenged ballots.

Democrat lawyers successfully got the voting rules changed by court order in select states. Whether or not those changes led to anything improper is unknown. What is known is that the changes never should have been made and are the province of individual state legislatures, not last second judicial orders.

Also, Trump has been right virtually every time people thought he lost his mind. He was right about the vaccine, he was right when said Trump Tower was bugged, he was right when he said they were spying on his campaign and transition team. Everyone thought he was nuts, me included.
    Al Gore spent 37 days challenging Florida in that election. No state has certified their results yet and the electoral college doesn't meet for another 35 days or so. Let it play out.

Trump should concede only after the vote totals are certified and legal remedy (if fraud is found) is exhausted. Cheating goes on every election. Maybe some of this will deter it in the future. Peace
    (rant off)

LSUpride123 and GiantDuckFan like this.
  8. COTiger

Preach On Brother!!

9. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

or you on welfare and have no cause to know the tax codes????

GiantDuckFan and Bengal B like this.
  10. COTiger

You don't know who the IRS is, much less the tax codes. And I'm doing just fine in retired life with three sources of income. And you?