Shoud Trump Concede

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Nov 8, 2020.

?

Should Trump Man Up and Concede?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Not even a month after the election the Dems started spinning the fake Russia story.

Then Ukraine. Then Impeachment.

None stop for over 3 years. FUCK DEM....

2. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

I think Trump should expose the fraud, then bounce. On the way out, he can declassify everything Washington has held secret, scorch the earth, buy all the fake news networks and fire the whole fucking lot of them and start writing down all their dirty little secrets in a tell all blue book that forces them to start serving the interest of the people.

But he also should execute a peaceful exchange of office and show he is way better than that fucking Obama and leave the world guessing as to whether they had him wrong to begin with.

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

See, this is where you are unhinged! If you for a single minute believe more people voted for biden than Obama, in an election that saw record turnout and it just so happens that it was "just enough to eek out a victory " and it just so happens in the key areas where it could "possibly" happen.

You're smarter than that, or so I thought.

As for your dumbass prosecution comment, for what exactly?

COTiger likes this.
  4. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Doesn't matter if President Trump concedes,.. this is fun to think about

As the Twentieth Amendment states, “the terms of the President and Vice President shall end at noon on the 20th day of January,.. there is no 46th President of the United States until one is sworn in by the Chief justice of the Supreme Court

the minute the 45th President's term expires, he has no right to be in the White House,..
    at that very same minute, the Secret Service agents sworn to protect President Trump, revert back into Federal Marshals

and would arrest Donald Trump for trespassing at the very least,.. and who in the White House is going to stop a Federal Agent from doing his duty?..

it's fun to think about someone trying

5. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Too much CNN

COTiger, GiantDuckFan and shane0911 like this.
  6. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

cnn, pfft.. .. that post was all me

Last edited: Nov 9, 2020
    APPTiger likes this.
  7. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

If I were in his position I would have NEVER run to begin with.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  8. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

exactly. People cheat every day. I remember when loading up vehicles, giving them $10.00 and hauling “them” to vote was COMMON where I live.

9. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Trump might have a means to challenge if he could find some evidence. So far, most of his examples have been from brain dead retweets of outrageous and easily debunked conspiracy shit. With Trump failing to find substance, with so many swings and misses, it is going to be more and more difficult to get the judiciary to listen.

Meanwhile, the volunteer poll workers who braved Covid and worked long hours to count the vote have achieved near rock star status . . . and those are the same people that Trump is IMPLYING have committed grievous acts. That dog won’t hunt!

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

The only thing braindead seems to be those that let the "media" tell them what is real. Tons have been released....