Guns Shooting Range--No Muslims Allowed

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bengal B, Oct 9, 2014.

1. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Ok know it all. For an old man that knows everything, and has an answer for everything, why the fuck are you a lowly state employee? Serious question, I haven't seen your name on a Pulitzer, Nobel or any other award.

You're just another jack of all trades huh, PHd in total bullshit. You're just another old grumpy SabanFan.

Bengal B likes this.
  2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

The captain had no money to be worth suing. Exxon does

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Well, I'm a highly paid lowly employee with a 6-figure income. I like the lowly work and have turned down more lucrative lowly industry jobs so that I can wear sandals to the office and enjoy 17,000 lowly coeds in short pants decorating my workplace. And I have a great lowly pension and excellent lowly benefits.

Perhaps because you don't know my name or what I do.

Actually I'm a expert in a very narrow discipline. And I don't know it all. I just know more than you and Bengal B. :D

Can't stand to be disputed, eh? Then what are you doing in a debate forum? Who is being the "grump" here?

4. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

You might want to seek professional help sir, I'm willing to bet you'd get some meds for your oppositional defiance.

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You know more about your job than I do and that's about it. Unlike you I don't pretend to know everything about every possible topic

GregLSU likes this.
  6. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Who pretends? We are anonymous internet characters and all we are is what we bring to the table. Nobody knows everything, obviously. But I know a lot about a lot and see no reason to pretend otherwise. False modesty has never been something I engage in and I don't suffer fools gladly. Feel free to ignore me if you don't like it.

7. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Dam, that stung. I'm just a lowly state employee too. By some standards, considered old as well. :D

8. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

I was kind of hard on @red55, he's frustrating at times. But there's nothing wrong with working for the state, I was just being a dick.

9. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I'm okay. I only posted that to deflect some of the shrapnal to red wouldn't feel the brunt of it. :D

GregLSU likes this.
  10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Technically, I'm not sure whether red is a state employee or not. If he works for LSU while they do get money from the state a lot of money comes from federal grants so if you're research projects are dependent upon federal money you might be a federal employee.