Guns Shooting Range--No Muslims Allowed

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bengal B, Oct 9, 2014.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

2. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Can't blame them, 1. it'd be a business killer and 2. it'd be there luck that the one who they would let join is the ISIS douche bag.

3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Glad to see someone has balls. Bad choice of words but we need to get back to "this is my property/business and I get to decide who my patrons are.

I'm thinking about doing my part. I'm going to open a tanning salon and ban blacks.

gyver, GregLSU and Bengal B like this.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

James Brown told David Letterman he had just been in Miami and Letterman asked him if he had been working on his tan. The studio audience and the Godfather of Soul broke up

shane0911 likes this.
  5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I bet people would freak if a Muslim opened a gun range and allowed only Muslims in America.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Why don't you open one? Or better yet, a flying school for Muslims. Give them a discount if they don't want to learn how to land the plane
    :eek:

7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

It is illegal to run a public business and discriminate based on religious preference. If you want to discriminate based on race, color, religion or creed, you have to open a private club. Hanging up a sign saying "Whites only" or "No muslims" is a ticket to be sued for civil rights violations.

8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I'm just saying you don't have to get all offended. This is America man we are supposed to be better than that. Look I don't like Islam I think it's a tool used to recruit and oppress people, like all religions are, now I think Christianity has grown up and moved more to the left than Islam has, but still they both are bullshit.

A girl that works for me said yesterday that her car insurance was about to expire and asked who I used, and we started talking about it and she got on the subject of her car. She said she bought it used and found out after the fact that it was totaled previously. I was like man you got screwed, and she said the person who sold it to her was a preacher. I said oh that makes sense, and she said how? I said what do preachers and used car salesmen have in common? She couldn't figure it out. I said they are both trying to sell you some bullshit.

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Its probably a gimmick. Like the restaurant in Port Allen that gives a 10% discount to people who are packing. Got them national publicity for a small sleepy river town cafe. I've never seen anybody dressed in Muslim garb at a shooting range.

red55 likes this.
  10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Sure preachers might screw you. A rabbi might screw you. Lots of Christians and Jews are shady business people. But not many of them want to kill you. Where's the profit in that?