Shooting at Congressional Softball Practice

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jun 14, 2017.

1. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I would prefer that the government give free, quality daycare/preschool to welfare recipients, and then actively help them find jobs. That would also help the public schools with low-income children coming into kindergarten with more of the tools to be successful in school.

GiantDuckFan and Winston1 like this.
  2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Nah, just send the little tykes to China where they can work in the Nike factory sewing swooshes on Air Jordans. Will teach them the value of hard work.

3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I guess it wouldn't hurt anything but the biggest problems are so many kids going home and having to be in survival mode. School is the last thing in their minds. A college degree, trade, or long term job is not a thought. Next meal, not getting thenshit beat out of them, not getting shot, etc. You're familiar with Maslow's Hierarchy and see what I speak of, I'm sure. If not in your current position, I bet you have elsewhere, at some point in your career.

uscvball likes this.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I saw them at a small club before they were famous.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You should have to join the military or serve in some capacity - cook, etc for welfare. If you are too old or have health issues, we can still find something that needs to be done at the government level. Sounds mean but it would go a long way.

A big problem is there is no ownership in this country. Sadly, people have been taking this country for granted and do not have a clue what it is like in the rest of the world. We have raised spoiled brats with their collective hands out.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
    uscvball and HalloweenRun like this.
  6. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

So, I am working in the Pentagon with mostly senior officers. We have our first baby, and one of the guys ask if I'm getting any sleep. Next guy over, starts laughing and says, "No sleep, let me tell you about no sleep. My daughter got her license last week. We're not sleeping at all."

16 years later I realized he was right!

In the interest of full disclosure, between my wife and her mother, I NEVER woke up at night with my girls!

7. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Out-of-the-box thinking.....it will never happen in America.

8. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

[​IMG]

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Rex will just say that the lines on the graph look like an abstract swastika.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
    COTiger likes this.
  10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

You can do both. There are too many people without a clue how to live in the work day world. They need training and limits just as everyone who holds a job has. A drug test, mandatory work or school or socialization to receive welfare isn't a bad thing.