Shooting at Congressional Softball Practice

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jun 14, 2017.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

It's not that it scares me, I'm sure there is a bullet somewhere with my name on it, but most of the time when I see someone with a gun they almost wear it like an accessory. Reminds me of that movie Don't be a menace when Marlon Wayans says "does this Tek-9 go with these shoes?"

Let's say the bullets start flying right, someone robs the place and this guy decides to be John Wayne. How do I know this isn't the dude who just starts blasting just to blast?

You make a good point though there could be people who have them concealed everywhere I go and I would never know.

2. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I will come back to you when the left starts back up not only their vile violent rhetoric but their physical violence. Duck your head is so deep in the sand that we only see your ass.

4. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

and, oh boy, you can't hardly wait

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

No unlike a few here I hope this shit stops but the left will never stop.

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

versus
    Somebody as scatterbrained and hate-filled such as yourself TRULY needs a psychiatrist before you hurt somebody.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
  7. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Here's the thing....it's about more than just criminal history. Most psych diagnoses don't come from a single factor, but rather a checklist of behaviors where a person exhibits 90% or more. The answer IMO, is coming up with a prioritized profile and once somebody hits over 50% of the behaviors, etc, they get on a watch list.

It's putting together the puzzle pieces and we've seen it time and again with mass shooters. They have so many of the same issues, traits, behaviors but nobody is communicating with anyone else and it turns out they are easily identifiable once we have the rearview.

This shooter was obsessed with contacting his local representatives. Way more than what most would consider "normal". He owned weapons. He was accused multiple times of violent crimes. He had a social media presence that was very "anti'....anti everything Republican/conservative, etc. His neighbors had heard him shooting what they believed to be automatic weapons in a field by his house. He was known locally as an aggressive asshole. The guy who observed him at the Alexandria YMCA over the period of a few months found his behavior a bit odd. But none of these people said anything about it.

Personally, if you go on twitter threatening other people or inciting violence, you should join that watch list. If you are under the care of a licensed psychiatrist/therapist/psychologist, are taking psychotropic drugs, have been placed on a 5150, you shouldn't be licensed to carry a gun.

And still, tiga is right. Sick will find a way. Gun, bomb, knife, car....shit will still happen.

8. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I am about to be right where you are with a driving teenager. She will have to take her driver's test after she turns 16 in August, so I am taking her out driving every day. The problem in Plano is that 300,000 people live in the city, itself, and a million people live in our county, so there are always cars everywhere, which makes it scary for a new driver (and her parent.)

And she has to get her license because at Plano Senior High, she's been accepted into a block class where she will have to leave campus every Monday and Tuesday to "teach" in elementary schools--not to mention that the students also have the option of off-campus lunch, so kids are coming and going from the school all day. Driving is almost a must for the students there. But it makes me nervous.

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

images-35.jpeg
    First off libtard I only use violence to protect myself and family. Also I would never hit a sissy or a girl so you are safe. Lastly as shown by your buddy James Hodgkinson bc-us-congressman-shot-img-jpg.jpg it IS YOU we are worried about going "slingblade" on us. Now go change out your tampex. BTW I hear Midol is good for premenstrual problems.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
  10. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Amendment 1. You want government freebies? OK, but you have to pass a drug test. If I have to do it to get paid for my work, you have to do it to get paid to do nothing.

HalloweenRun and LSUTiga like this.