Shall we talk about Hillary's emails?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Aug 30, 2022.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Read the document. You have just proven to me, again, that when presented with facts, you ignore them anyway.

Jmg likes this.
  2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I read the document, dipshit. Name the page and quote the wording. You're a liar, and you're about to carry the same consequences with me as does jmg. You're dishonest, and your posts are not worthy of my attention any longer. It would be a simple thing to admit "I was mistaken". But you double down on easily disprovable nonsense, which turns your mistake into a big lie. That's a no-no.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You lack a fundamental understanding of the document and are out of your element. I cannot help you any further.

shane0911 and Jmg like this.
  4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

yes, i noted this on the list of rhetorical devices you use. along with calling people racist, imagining hypocrisy, saying "lol" for no reason, you enjoy withdrawing when faced with rational argument.

fanatic likes this.
  5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

And not even the three emails had true classified markings WITHIN them, either. See above post.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Markings don’t make something classified. The content does.

Just like a dress doesn’t make you a woman. You need a vagina and a uterus. .

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

In the case of documents and emails: Wrong.

classified; (of information or documents) designated as officially secret and to which only authorized people may have access:

If there's no designation there's no classification. Can an unclassified email have classified information within it? Sure... it can have bits of information that was classified elsewhere. But that information is difficult to identify as classified information unless the communication, itself, is properly marked, especially in their headers.

9. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Do you have an authority on that? Because I’d like to see it. No sarcasm here

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

CARTWRIGHT: If you're going to classify something, there has to be a header on the document, right?
    COMEY: Correct.