Shall we talk about Hillary's emails?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Aug 30, 2022.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

even the insiders are against him now. trump is paranoid and angry, he thinks invanka has turned on him.

you ever notice how you follow a pattern of pretending things are funny, saying trumps loyalists are done with him, and then calling everyone racist, but rarely call out any actually poor policy the way, for example, i call out student loan forgiveness.

Frogleg likes this.
  2. kcal

kcal Founding Member

a good read:

https://www.realclearinvestigations...ed_obstruct_its_own_investigation_853619.html

from the article:
    Both the Trump and Clinton cases also invoke Section 2071, a federal statute which prohibits the willful concealment, removal, or destruction of federal records. But in investigating Clinton’s homebrew server scheme, prosecutors declined to pursue a Section 2071 charge because they argued the statute had “never been used to prosecute individuals for attempting to avoid Federal Records Act requirements by failing to ensure that government records are filed appropriately,” according to the IG report. Some legal experts say the same standard should apply to Trump, whom the DOJ said tried to avoid Presidential Records Act requirements.

Jmg likes this.
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

@Winston1 you should read this it will help you be more sophisticated about something i am trying to help you understand. what the media and the anti-trump establishment does to trick you is take something that is normal and typical, but you dont know anything about, and pretend its hugely outlandish, and tell you the walls are closing in. and you get tricked every time. i dont get tricked, i know the walls are not closing in. this is why i am right but you never are.

like inflating your property values for loans. this is typical procedure and banks know it. there is no victim here. banks know you lie about your worth and they do their own research. if you say i want a loan because my house is worth 30 million, they actually know what your house is worth and ignore your dipshittery. thats why this is nonsense. its a purely political move by the NY AG who is stupid and a trying to get elected to higher office by tricking unsophisticated people like you. people like you will say "wee, she is going after trump yay!". in fact you said before you dont want justice, you want trump to be found guilty, even if he is innocent.

its like if we went to a restaurant and indicted somebody there for failing to report 100% of their tips for tax purposes and announcing what terrible person they are. you have probably never had a waiter that actually reports all his tips. thats how its done. i was a waiter and never once reported my tips properly. if trump had been a waiter some political opportunist would look to sue him over it. but its just normal behavior. its not a big deal. walls are not closing in. even if they media says they are, literally every day.

LSUpride123 and shane0911 like this.
  4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

TDS folks are the new blacks. Every year is "the year" shit gets better. Except, it never does. Hoodwinked into voting Dem over and over.

shane0911 likes this.
  5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

there are a couple tropes you see in media that always indicate to me the writer is stupid. headline in the form of a question, using the phrase "the curious case of X", or the the worst of all, starting a story with "einstein says that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results" this is neither an einstein quote nor is it the definition of insanity. its just a thing people say when they are writing their first terrible story for the student newspaper.

but in this case, we do have a case of a public doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. they turn on the news every day, news says the walls are closing in, it turns out to be wrong, but they believe it the next day just the same. "this time they got him for sure" they say.

this total lack of self-awareness is fascinating. the inability and unwillingness to examine why the media has been wrong so many times and why they might be this time. no ability to think about what the media is selling here, and why they keep getting it wrong.

like i can ask @winston, why is the media doing this to you, why do you still believe it? arent you aware you have been sold this same trick every day for years? and he wont answer, wont even discuss whether the media is wrong or biased or selling trump stories to the public.

why was the media wrong in the past about trump? why do they keep saying the walls are closing in? i mean literally thousands of times, on a daily basis for years? why do they do this? how have they been wrong so much? are no trump haters willing to ever consider these questions? or will they just willingly buy it every goddamn time? " this time its different!" they will say.

you cant tell me its different, because you dont even understand how we knew they were wrong all the other times!

6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Because it is working, it continues to dupe dimwits like @Winston1 and that is the goal. If they can continue to dissuade people from supporting Trump then the ends justify the means. They absolutely know they are selling snake oil but they don't care as long as idiots are buying.

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Yeah, right. Leave it to a right wing hack site to spin.

Hillary wasn't charged with 2071 because she didn't violate it... she didn't "willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing,..."

trump, on the other hand, clearly did. Willfully, then denied that he had any. And he will be charged.

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

this time is different than the other times you have been saying this for literally years.

do you gave any capacity whatsoever to understand why you were wrong in the past on this?