Shall we talk about Hillary's emails?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Aug 30, 2022.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

2. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

So, your position is that she can disseminate classified information, just not emails that say classified?

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

My position is that she didn't disseminate ANYTHING she knew was classified. Was there classified information within some of the emails she received? Sure. As attested to by the classification expert I linked, it would be quite normal and predictable that within some of the thousands of communications a classified topic might arise. But that sort of stuff is difficult to filter if they're not marked as classified when received, and they were not.

The whole POINT of all this? It's ABSURD to equate trump's INTENTIONAL stealing and retention of classified documents with anything Hillary ever did. The relevant laws actually require "intent". It's preposterous to think Hillary intended to steal and retain classified documents.; with trump it's blatantly obvious. He's already admitted multiple times now to doing it.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2022
  4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

That’s not how it works.

5. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

I’m confused about what you’re saying. So she did have classified information on her private server?

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Yes. On a miniscule one third of one percent of her emails on her PERFECTLY LEGAL private server there was classified information. That was not her fault and not intentional. And since those tidbits of information were not DESIGNATED as "classified", neither in the email headers nor in the body of the texts, it's quite understandable that some bits of classified information might get into state department emails.

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

That's exactly how it works. Stop pretending to know more about classification than does James Comey.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

What you said is not what Comey said. He specifically said the information was classified AT THE TIME it was sent/received. That means the markings were removed illegally. That is exactly what he said.

Winston1 likes this.
  9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

So then she was just a dumbass. Got it. Thanks for clearing that up for us.

That is probably why she failed to protect those people in Benghazi.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2022
  10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

FBI says:

"110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information"

https://www.fbi.gov/news/press-rele...-clinton2019s-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system