Sexual Outercourse????

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by el005639, Jul 26, 2018.

1. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

2. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Tiga does this all the time with the wildlife. In his defense though, they are awake and consenting.

kcal, LSUTiga, shane0911 and 2 others like this.
  3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Keeps em smiling I bet
    e0cc0d98-5281-42b3-93a7-5999e7a7300c_profile.jpg

4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

This is strange. He wasn't convicted of rape. He was convicted on three felony counts of sexual assault: assault with intent to commit rape of an intoxicated or unconscious person, penetrating an intoxicated person with a foreign object and penetrating an unconscious person with a foreign object.

He shoved dirt and twigs inside of her. And the intent to commit is not in fact, rape. It's basically saying he tried, and he was too fucked up to realize his pants were still on.

His parents are real gems. Dad referred to the assault as "20 minutes of action" that should not run his son's life. And momma said, “I beg of you, please don’t send him to jail/prison,” she wrote.

Look at him. He won’t survive it. He will be damaged forever and I fear he would be a major target. Stanford boy, college kid, college athlete - all the publicity. This would be a death sentence for him.”

Waaaa. Privileged drunk asshole has to pay the piper. Disgusting that mom is using privilege as a reason why he shouldn't be held accountable.

5. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

Should this not be in the California is weird thread?

6. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

I am certain that if some dude dry humped my passed out daughter i would view him as a rapist, and i bet the shitheads dad if roles were reversed would do the same.

uscvball likes this.
  7. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

couldnt agree more, what a beautiful post!

8. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

I’m 66 and while in pretty good health, not long, speaking relatively, for this world.

I would have been quite pleased to have expired prior to reading about “outercourse” or learning that such a thing even existed!

LSUTiga and Bengal B like this.
  9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Relax Cpt'n crunch, it doesn't exist. The issue is you are a lot closer philosophically to the ones that believe it does than you realize.

LSUTiga and uscvball like this.
  10. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

It goes deeper than that. The judge in the case is a Stanford alum. He should have recused himself. I believe he showed favor and bias because prior to THIS case, he was fairly strict. The recall was spearheaded by a Furd law prof who used to clerk for Judge Stephen Reinhardt, a progressive icon on California’s U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit. And of course Reinhardt was married to Ramona Ripston, the exec director of the SoCal ACLU. He infamously refused to recuse himself on Prop 8 based on a conflict of interest with Ripston as his wife.

These people are making decisions that impact our daily lives. The legal incest has got to stop.

watson1880, HalloweenRun and Winston1 like this.