Sexual harassment ACCUSATIONS against Bill O’Reilly

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bayou Tiger, Apr 4, 2017.

1. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

They are the Eagles. Mean Green is like their rally cry.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Sounds like another Auburn

3. StaceyO

Every time that art festival takes place, there is severe weather. It hit Plano and McKinney Friday night. Fortunately for us, we were sandwiched between two huge hailstorms. Quite a few people we know lost cars and roofs--again.

4. StaceyO

Yep, pretty much. But they have much less to cheer about than AU. Nevertheless, my daughter really liked the vibe up there in Denton. It is a pretty cool college town.

5. StaceyO

I agree. Fort Worth is a great town, but speaking of the Stockyards, an evening on the patio at Joe T. Garcia's having margaritas and fajitas is still a great time.

6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I head about that. Dallas does have some bipolar ass weather.

7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Joe T's is great I prefer Chuy's though

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Is that pronounced chewy?

LaSalleAve likes this.
  9. StaceyO

It's already forecast for Saturday, and some of the reliable weather guys are warning people to watch it.

Tornadoes, of course, are scary, but the hailstorms we've had the past two springs have been awful. Last year, we had one, at night thankfully, that broke every skylight at my school (the hallways have them every 20 or so feet. That would've been a disaster during the day--and it would've totaled every car in the parking lot.

Then, there was the Wylie storm a few weeks later with, no kidding, cantaloupe-sized hailstones. Some homes were almost completely destroyed, along with every car that was outside during the storm. I was caught at a light three blocks from my house during the first part of that storm (when the hail was only tennis ball-sized), and it was pretty freakin' scary. Somehow, I only ended up with a few dents and no broken windows.

10. StaceyO

Chuy's is good. My favorite Tex-Mex is La Hacienda Ranch (Frisco, Colleyville) or Uncle Julio's. Oh, and a non-chain place in Plano called El Norte, but the atmosphere at Joe T.'s is what really sells it. Several of my daugther's friend's families got together the first weekend that school was out a couple of years ago, got rooms the Omni in downtown, and then Ubered over to Joe T.'s. No pain was felt that evening...