Sessions' Senate Committee Investigation Testimony

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jun 13, 2017.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Good, Fuck em.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Just like WJC changed the sexual conversation in this country by claiming he didn't have sexual relations, Obama significantly changed the political rhetoric and hate factor when he nonchalantly told Republicans they could come along for the ride but they'd have to get in the back seat.

Animosity and negative commentary go hand-in-hand with politics and certainly the divide goes from wide to not so bad at times but when you tell people they are not allowed to be part of the process? And it's the guy at THE top? Horrible, horrible message and it ignited a literal hatred among plenty of Americans. You can't tell people they have free speech and then label them with the latest phobia when they say anything at all that isn't hearts and flowers. Kathy Griffin jokes about beheading Trump. Dems explain it away or don't say much. Crazy hormonal bitches parade around calling Trump all kinds of vile names. Antifa forces show up to public marches with faces covered, sticks, and bricks. This is not something that can be put solely on Trump! He hasn't helped but he didn't start it.

The left, Obama, and the nitwit media own a huge piece of it and it's time for some self-reflection on everyone's part.

tirk and Winston1 like this.
  3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

This is hilarious. Interrupting is what you call forcibly speaking? I call it grandstanding and typical lawyer behavior when crossing a witness. She asks long, multi-layered questions and then seems to want a yes or no for an answer. And of course when Sessions tried to answer, it was SHE who interrupted and accused Sessions of lying or covering up. Good lord, bitch.....shut the hell up and let hims answer what you have asked!

There is zero sexism going on. ZE-RO. I've got a lot more perspective of Kabala than you do. Kabala is the typical hypocrite. Pro-abortion but anti-death penalty. In favor of immigrants not having to provide ID but against citizens owning guns. Criticized an opponent for taking money from a criminal but turned around and took some herself from someone guilty of campaign fraud, lol.

This idiot Kabala, was head of the CA DOJ and as such, is responsible for maintaining justice records. Under her watch, criminal conviction records, mental health records, the firearm registration database, and the Armed and Prohibited Persons database spun out of control. She failed to implement the NICS Improvement Act and failed to spend billions of dollars set aside for mental health programs which is arguably the most effective means of limiting mass casualty crimes. So basically, she was a total failure heading up the DOJ and yet her mantra is "take away the guns'. Wow, so smart.

You are part of the problem. Kabala doesn't want or need pussy libs crying sexism or racism when she can handle herself and has no problem disrespecting anyone she deems target-worthy.

Winston1 likes this.
  4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You mean interrupting when he wouldn't answer the questions that she actually asked? You mean the type of behavior people like you regularly applaud from the likes of Trey Gowdy and Jason Chaffetz? The NERVE of that uppity woman, really! KKKeebler Elf Sessions having to answer questions by a black woman... how outrageous for him.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I know math is hard for liberals. It let me break it down for you.

Sessisons recused himself. Therefore he didn't talk to the president about the Russia investigation. Therefore conversations he had with Trump were not and are not related. That is why he didn't asnwe and was 100% right to do so.

They were fishing.

6. LaSalleAve

Sessions wants congress to back him so he can prosecute legal marijuana suppliers. Seriously I hope Jeff Sessions gets aids. Fuck that dude and fuck Trump for giving him this job.

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I don't think even the most conservative congressmen would go along with that. Too many of their supporters who believe pot should be legal. Would cost them votes

8. LaSalleAve

Sessions is backed by private prisons and that's where his interest is. And I'm sure others are as well. I really hope America is paying attention to this one. Who gives a shit about Muslims and a stupid travel ban.

Fuck I guess I still do care about something.

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Go smoke a joint and live off of decent people.

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Prosecuting a few legal pot dealers in 4 states is hardly going to fill private prisons.