Sessions, Kushner, and another top Trump campaign member had secret meeting

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Jun 1, 2017.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Conservative logic.

You stole 2 eggs 3 years ago so it's ok for me to steal 6 dozen today.

BAY0U BENGAL likes this.
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

It's called interest.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Beat me to it. Those damn chickens breed like rabbits.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  4. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

They arrested a contractor who leaked the information about the Russians attempts to hack our actual voting machines. They don't arrest people for telling lies. Further, ALL of our intelligence agencies say that Russia did indeed try to influence our election. I can't help it that you don't accept facts that are staring you right in the face.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

That's a completely different and new story and no facts have been presented.

It's comical you have to use a two day old story to support your half a year long claim.

You are shifting points. Don't confuse a new story with DNC leaks/hacks.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
  6. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

No I just have to use recent material with igno's like you and Trump because your attention span is so god damned short. Further, this is far from the first evidence we've had about this. We had our 17 intelligence agencies name Russia as the culprit for trying to sway the election. The fact that you refuse to believe them isn't my problem.

Bull shit. I haven't shifted anything. The DNC hacks/leaks were also perpetrated by the Russians. And yes, all 17 intelligence agencies have confirmed it and, yes, this is months old information. You only have yourself to blame for your ignorance. Go find a mirror at the mental hospital, gaze into it........that's the guy who did it to you

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

No, I denied the claim that Russia hacked the DNC because no evidence has been presented to justify that claim. I read the report. It is their opinion that they did. No factual evidence.

Further, I have always stated Russia does no more than what we do. Its silly for us to get all pissy when we lack institutional control to prevent Russian phishing attacks. This should be no surprise when you have top officials not following OPSEC.

Not a single shred of evidence has been shown that Russia in fact hacked the DNC. I have read the report. It list none.

That NSA document might be months old, but you didn't even know about it until yesterday because of the leaker AND it is separate from the DNC. That NSA report, if confirmed true actual has tangible evidence to point too. If you read the other Intel report it has nothing remotely close to this about the DNC leaks/hacks.

8. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

so, it's finally dawning on you, you're beginning to see the light,.. there's something rotten in Denmark, and you can smell the stink,.. it's Trump's evil Russian buddies.

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You're lying, of course.

The Department of Homeland Security, the FBI, the Office of National Intelligence on Election Security, and on and on all concluded THROUGH DIGITAL EVIDENCE that Russia hacked the DNC. Even though YOU might not be privy to the exact digital evidence, tThe FACT that all those intelligence agencies say that EVIDENCE shows that Russia did it is enough testimonial and circumstantial evidence FOR YOU to conclude the same. So stop lying.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

This NSA document has nothing to do with Trump. Russia was Russia long before Trump.

The only reason you people care is because HRC lost. You guys just can't fathom you lost straight up.

We have been targets of hacks for over a decade. By numerous countries.