Sessions, Kushner, and another top Trump campaign member had secret meeting

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Jun 1, 2017.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Thats not True. Putin said they didn't hack our elections.

I know you wont like that, but that is about as much evidence that has been presented to date on this.

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

"It's Mr Know it All"
    542366596_ab98a4983a.jpg

3. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Yes because Putin has such a long history of telling the truth about the U.S.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

SO do the Clintons.. I mean really? You come at me with that weak shit?

5. Tiger in NC

playtime at the center? that's very pretty. do that all by yourself, buddy? swell.

Either contribute something to the discussion or not but spare us the visuals. Children use pictures to express themselves. We adults are supposed to be able to form an intelligible argument. So man up or get back to art hour at the center.

6. Tiger in NC

We are discussing Vladimir Putin and his boy toy Trump. I know you want to keep comparing the Clintons or Obama to the things that Trump does but it's apples and oranges pal. Plus, the Clinton's have already had their investigation and they were cleared.....all of the times. We'll see if your boy fares as well.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

No we are discussion the hacking of the DNC ; supposedly. Which you know is the source of "collusion" claims.

You can drop the "Clinton" had her investigation. I am not talking about this. SHE IS THE ONE blaming Russia and Trump. Not me. HER; well and you..

shane0911 likes this.
  8. Tiger in NC

Dude, you are so out of touch with reality that you honestly think this whole thing is being driven by the Clintons? You need to get out of the bubble and start watching some other news sources besides whatever your watching now. The FBI, CIA, NSA and 14 other intelligence agencies are driving this now and not any politician. To insinuate otherwise is ridiculous. Trump and his associates have gotten themselves into a bunch of shit because of their own actions. Quit trying to blame everything on the Clintons or Obamas. The hacking of the DNC was carried out by the Russians. That is a fact and we know that because all of those intelligence agencies say so. Right now they are trying to determine to what level did Trump and his campaign collude with the Russians. Or worse, did Trump offer a quid pro quo to drop sanctions against the Russians in return for campaign propaganda and pushing fake news stories on social media to Trump and Sanders supporters. They did this to themselves. Quit acting like a little bitch and pointing the finger at everyone else, fucktard.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

images-31.jpeg

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

It's not a fact. No evidence of hacking by the Russians have beeen given. The report didn't have any. Did you even read it?