Sessions, Kushner, and another top Trump campaign member had secret meeting

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

with Russian ambassador Kislyak at the Mayflower Hotel in April 2016. The White House and the Department of Justice are denying a private meeting, but NBC News is reporting confirmation from "several" current and former members of US intelligence agencies.

It's important to note that Jeff Sessions had already denied in his confirmation hearings any conversations with Russians. Contradicted by evidence he later admitted to two with Kislyak so then "recused" himself from any ongoing Trump/Russia investigation. This would make it a third, and if the first denials didn't constitute perjury this certainly would, and would also constitute a felony for failure to disclose on his mandated Federal vetting forms.

And, oh, that other top Trump campaign member? None other than Trump, himself.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
  2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

If all I could get was Foghorn Sessions out of his job I'd be satisfied. Fuck that dude, I hope his dishwasher blows up and he has to clean all the soap out his house.

BAY0U BENGAL likes this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Seriously dude, you need to upgrade your curses. AT least in the "Die with festering boils" category.

Winston1 likes this.
  4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I am insane.jpg

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

And have the Feds kick my door in? I don't want the dude dead but I damn sure want him miserable.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Can the feds trace a curse now? Weren't you just in Salem?

7. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Another faceless, baseless, accusation.

Winston1 likes this.
  8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

9. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

Who gives a crap?

Hillary had more back room deals than a hooker on bourbon street, and I bet Rex couldn't care less about any of them.

Hypocrites...all of you.

Also, who gives a frick about Russia? Overnight, they became some god awful enemy of the state. Whatever. Fake Narrative. I'd rather be friends with the russians personally...or at least not enemies...espicially when there isn't a reason to be enemies.

I seem to remember obama telling one of them to "just hold on until after the election...be patient" once. Hot mic. Nothing ever came of that. I wonder why?

LSUTiga likes this.
  10. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

You had your investigation of Hillary. Why do you need to keep bringing her up? She's been vanquished and relegated to doing B league interviews so this has absolutely nothing to do with her.

Rich. Mitt Romney called them our biggest geopolitical threat in 2012 and he was right. If you are naive enough to think that they just want to play nice with us then you are sorely mistaken. The Russians want to end Western Democracy, crumble NATO so they can start rebuilding the old Soviet Union. Ukraine and Crimea are just a taste. Call it fake if you want but there are 17 intelligence agencies who disagree with you.

except for the fact that they tried to influence our election. They hacked both of our major political parties. Just because they favor your guy right now doesn't mean that they always will. Next time it could be the Republicans who get it. Regardless, protecting the sanctity of our elections is paramount to maintaining our Democracy.

Again, why is it that you want to blame Obama? Obama isn't President anymore. Take responsibility for your guy. He's a flop and as a conservative you should be concerned because his brand of conservatism could, and will, alienate a generation of voters.