Sean Payton Rumors

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Cajun Sensation, Feb 7, 2011.

1. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

Even though his house is about 1.5M here, his present neighborhood is nothing like Vaquero.

Who knows how long he will coach. I don't think he is quitting anytime soon. However, I enjoyed Saints football before he came, and I will continue to enjoy it after he is gone.

2. b_leblanc

b_leblanc That's just my game...

Agreed. He's just doing what he feels is best for his family and nobody should have anything to say about it. The crime rate is outrageous. And I love New Orleans, but I wouldn't want to raise my kids there.

3. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

I thought he lived in Mandeville? Is crime bad in the nice neighborhoods in Mandeville? Is crime really bad in any neighborhood where millionaires live?
    oh, and why can't anyone have an opinion of him moving?

4. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

I know many coaches that have two homes. I know some that have three.

5. KyleK

He does live in Mandeville. No, the crime rate is not bad at all here. From what I here, it was a family decision. They are moving to an amazing neighborhood. The schools are first class and the football program there for his son is supposed to be second to none.

I would not want to live in Dallas, I just spent 9 years 2 hours from there and countless weekends in Dallas. To me, its a concrete jungle. However, my parents in law and 2 of my wife's sisters live there with their families. They all love it and have no desire to move back here, despite being from here. The schools that those kids go to are light years nicer than Mandeville High, and those schools are trashy compared to where Payton's kids will be going.

God bless the man for being able to do what he thinks is best for his family. As long as his job performance doesn't suffer, he can live in Atlanta for all I care.

6. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

If the schools you speak of are private then that would explain the difference. Plus Mandeville High is pretty old. Bet those schools are newer and better funded. Mandeville is like throwing our red headed stepchild in the ring with Ali or Foreman. Catch my drift?

7. KyleK

Academically, MHS is one of the best in the state. However, facility wise, it sucks.

The public schools in Dallas are all pretty dang nice.

8. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

The "Sean Payton cheated on his wife and impregnated a 24 year old" rumor is firing back up again.

Any of ya'll hearing this?

9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

remember the rumors that hasslet knocked up half the saintsations?

if the former is true that would explain his wife's sudden desire to gtfo of here and go to dallas. its to be away from sean.

i guess he'd live here.

10. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member