SCOTUS vs Vax

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by shane0911, Jan 6, 2022.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i love listening to the supreme court and i am always impressed by the general smarts of most of them particularly ACB

they are gon strike this shit down hard

Frogleg likes this.
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

My oldest son was in the Navy stationed at Barbers Point. He learned to surf in Galveston. Was in hogs heaven in Hawaii. Air Force sends dad to the coldest state Navy sends my son to paradise, I get no respect

Last edited: Jan 8, 2022
  3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Sure about that? They voted for drum roll please...... a dementia ridden creepy pedophile who should be arrested immediately and put in jail

4. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

My son was stationed at Kaneohe Bay for a few years. Beach on one side of his house and golf course on the other. The pictures were beautiful. My wife wouldn't go visit. Said she isn't riding on a plane that long. Wish I had left her at home and gone.....

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

This right wing Supreme Court is a fucking embarrassment. How can they legitimately decide the importance of a vaccine mandate when their "knowledge" of the pandemic parrots ridiculous Qanon views? Such as Gorsuch stating that regular flu kills "hundreds of thousands" of Americans every year. Such as Thomas stating that unvaccinated school kids are more protected against Covid than vaccinated ones.

This Court needs to be expanded to include people who actually appreciate science and facts over evangelical stupidity and biases.

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Oh the right wingers are an embarrassment in your twisted logic. THATS BECAUSE THEY FOLLOW THE LAW AND CONSTITUTION YOU IDIOT! How can you defend the idiots Kagan and Sitomayor who either lie (Soto “There’s 100,000 children hospitalized with Covid) or (Kagan doesn’t understand the difference between federal and state rights…you know that pesky 10th amendment) or are so ignorant it’s laughable. Even a liberal like Lawrence Tribe wrote a letter to Obama saying Kagan wasn’t very smart and shouldn’t be nominated.
    Go back and show me a time where the liberals on the court have been anything but in lock step together? There’s significant diversity among the conservatives who rule as the law and constitution guide not their feelings or political expediency.
    The fact you call for it’s expansion when all you want is more clowns.

BornOnTheBayou and kcal like this.
  8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You're so fucking naive. They follow the law? For example, since when did money become speech? They invented that equivalence out of whole cloth. Before that bit of ridiculousness, bribery used to be punishable; now it's almost impossible to keep our government out of the hands of the highest bidder. How many Supreme Court breaches of the separation of church and state do I have to cite? Gerrymandering is not an equal protection violation even when race is used as the determinant of district boundaries? Grow up.

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Six of the nine Supreme Court justices were appointed by presidents who didn't win the popular vote. I want a Supreme Court that actually reflects and recognizes American society as a whole, not some evangelical, superstition-addled minority.

10. kcal

kcal Founding Member

how many additions woukd it take to make that happen?