Scott Linehan is the passing game coordinator.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by geaux9, Feb 10, 2020.

1. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

God I hate being this way but you will see. Last negative post here.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2020
    lsu-i-like likes this.
  2. asignupe99

asignupe99 Founding Member

He’s usually good for a couple of years in a coordinator role. That’s all it will take anyway. Any success and he’s gone to greener...paychecks. Wasn’t the best hire and I hope this is isn’t about getting the Nussmeir kid, but it could’ve been worse.

3. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

I'm enjoying all of the Cowboy fans melt. So for awhile, it'll be kind of fun.

But with an offense already installed, E with a championship run on experience calling said offense already installed, all this cat gotta do is not try to fix what ain't broke.

I mean, shit... Look at the stable he gets to work with. Has to be the best (don't forget his role) group of talent collectively he has had to work with in some time, right?

I'll wait and see

Rolan, kcal and shane0911 like this.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

So what will Lineham's duties be? Bring diet cokes to E? Don't the Kansas City Chiefs have a bright young "assistant to an assistant?"

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

You people are melting like he is the damned head coach. He isn't even the OC. Just chill out and lets see what happens. If its shit then we flush it right?

6. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Passing. That's all. Passing.

Not running
    Not hiking
    Not blocking
    Not kicking

Passing. Throwers and catchers. Dunno what he could do to fuck that up, but I guess we'll see. I wanna believe that his failures and successes in the league will make him a better college dude. I kinda wanna believe O knows what he's doing, so let this ride till we can all agree this is a fuck up? I mean, we've all learned not to judge O entirely by his time at old piss (unless you're taint). So I'm gonna give homie a chance, at least until he shits in the towel closet, then we'll sick mancha on him

fanatic, el005639 and shane0911 like this.
  7. geaux9

geaux9 Founding Member

Not melting. But you’ve had an opportunity to see all the games being in OK like me. Great OL and Zeke. Didn’t get it done. Hoping Oeaux got this right.

8. Hou-duco

Hou-duco Founding Member

Agreed, J Jones doesn’t call the plays. But offensive coordinators usually coach within the constraints of the offense that the head coach wants to run. So how much of that shit show was on Jason Garrett?

Brian likes this.
  9. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

I don’t recall E winning the Broyles nor do I recall him being courted by the pros. The experts in college and nfl ball might be wrong, but I think losing Brady hurts.

65Grad and furduknfish like this.
  10. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

The point of hiring O was to have him manage bright young coordinators. How many decades did we add with our two big hires when compared to last year. Not to mention, our CEO coach has an old offensive coordinator who was managing a hot young assistant. Now even our hot young assistant is old. Pelini might be the youngest of our major coaches.

O has earned the right to do it his way; hell, so has E. But damn this was another lackluster hire. Oh well, we shall see.