Scathing article on CUM

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Dec 5, 2018.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

That's messed up. Should be tween the victim, abuser, and the police.

TigerTap likes this.
  2. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

Maybe I just have a difference of opinion, but I don’t think that’s his obligation. That has nothing to do with football. If he was abusing players, that’s an issue for Meyer. Not if he’s doing something at home.

ParadiseiNC and lsu-i-like like this.
  3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Yeah I said the same when it happened. It's not unlikely he discussed it with the both of them and agreed to keep it under wraps while they got their shit straight.

But LaSalle told me he was white and rich so fuck him. That's where I stand now.

4. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

I don’t mind sacrificing CUM to the SJWs.

tirk likes this.
  5. Rouxleaux

Rouxleaux Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?

I would not be surprised if similar shit came out about $aban one day. Actually lets say this I would be shocked if $aban wasn't doing crap like this. Except the gumps would never let that stuff see the light of day to tarnish his image. Like the bear being a drunk and a womanizer and all. Wouldn't do to mess up the legacy.

I hate to say it but someone with as much power that myer has, it gets to most of them eventually. Makes you wonder about the whole idealization and all we have towards sports figures and celebrities.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  6. Zackardo

Zackardo Founding Member

Urban Meyer did have that obligation to report abuse under Ohio State's rules, as an employee of Ohio State. If one of their employees abuses anyone (or is abused by anyone), they expect their other employees to notify the university.

He also deleted his text messages on his phone before handing it in to be examined. Remember how Kristian Fulton got in trouble with the NCAA not for actually having a bad sample, but for tampering with the evidence? Didn't happen to Urban Meyer.

ParadiseiNC, didit and watson1880 like this.
  7. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

True story, that last part...

8. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

Apparently I missed a lot this past week at Disney. I didn't realize he "retired" again.

lsu-i-like likes this.