Say the Dems get Trump

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Mar 30, 2017.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

The funny thing is, they expect me to believe Russia had this gran conspiracy and didn't even attempt to mask their IP addresses. Like, high-school hackers do this and Russian elite hackers cant?

Wiki leaks already dropped info in the CIA covering their tracks as to make it look like other countries.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Then lock that mother fucker up too. I have no idea what Flynn did but this is a direct quote from him. "Anyone who seeks immunity is guilty of something" Was immunity offered to Flynn or is he asking for it?

3. LaSalleAve

That's a good comparison.

4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

In instances like this, it's very important to get the quote correct. That is not an accurate quote. In fact, he said, "When you are given immunity, that means you have probably committed a crime." That 'probably' makes all the difference in the world. And I might add that the comment was made in the context of 5 different people, including her chief of staff, being given immunity in regards to Hillary's email situation. So everyone involved was getting immunity and Flynn still said 'probably'.

His situation is quite a bit different. He level of knowledge regarding what Obama did and ordered could get him in a lot of trouble, possibly cost him his life. You can watch the interview and listen to the quote yourself.

http://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-pre...rview-trump-is-opening-huge-lead-772781123974

5. LaSalleAve

Symantics to me. Probably means more than likely. And again, he asked for immunity. It's not like it was offered. I will say this though. It would be pretty funny if he is seeking immunity for things he knows about the Obama administration. We both dislike Obama but I think it's for different reasons. You see him as some far left extremeist, I see him as a corporatist that at every turn put someone in a position that had some sort of special interest. He basically took spying to a whole other level, and in that category I think he was far worse than Bush. Not to mention he is probably the biggest Islamic apologist this country has ever seen and put us in a terrible position when it comes to fighting radical Muslim extremists. And he was a pussy ass Bitch for not saying those 3 words combined.

HalloweenRun and Winston1 like this.
  6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

It's not semantics at all. Probably may mean more than likely but it does not mean absolute which is exactly what your erroneous quote means. If you say direct quote, it HAS to be accurate. And like I said, you cannot compare 5 of Hillary's staffers and that situation with Flynn and his.

7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

There are many places to post this. I have seen this up close and personal. Most of my family are east coast leftists and were truly shocked that Trump won. They see only those they agree with and can't imagine a Trump voter who isn't a racist mysigonist bigot ignorant idiot (my brother in law's words). I see similar in the deep Republican areas though to be fair there were more who hated and feared HRC than loved Trump. I also see conservatives more willing to get along and tolerant of liberals than the other way around.
    A map that shows we really do live in two different Americas
    CNN

If you're like most Americans, you don't live around or socialize with people with whom you disagree with politically. This self-sorting by political ideology is why so many people were shocked Donald Trump won last November ("But I don't know anyone who voted for him") while half(ish) of the country knew it was happening all along. Read the full story

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

No link

9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Go to where it says read the full story. That's the link.

10. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
    LSUpride123 and Bengal B like this.