Saints vs Eagles thread

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by mctiger, Nov 14, 2018.

1. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

In the woods today... Worried I was going to miss a good game. I can just do the highlights.

2. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Just read where it was 33 years to the day that Theisman suffered basically the same injury. Weird..

3. fanatic

Larry Worford left the game with a concussion. Not sure what the protocol says about returning, like you have to be give x number of days off before playing again, so his status against Cantlanta on Thurs. is in doubt.

4. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Evaluated, not confirmed. nola.com said after the evaluation they listed him probable to return. That tells me he's OK, which is great news. We're handling Armstead's absence, but 2 o-linemen out would probably be trouble. Noticed the first starter to come out of the game after it went to 45-7 was Peat. Think they were protecting him?

5. fanatic

Hard to say. My gut says yes, but Payton is notoriously tight lipped about injuries. I just hate that it's our short week. Obviously, I'm no NFL coach, but I rest them all week.

6. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Saints issued an "estimated" injury report today, and said Warford would have been a full participant if they had practiced today. Davenport was an "estimated limited."

7. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

Missed the game thread as I had friends and family already in town for the game. Wow, this weekend of football did not disappoint; unless you were an SEC team playing 1 of the many cupcakes scheduled for the week.

Games were great, NFC south sans our boys lost again as mctiger said... And man the Monday night game was out of this world, instant classic. I am excited, going to see some great football come playoffs. Who Dat!!!

Last edited: Nov 21, 2018
    fanatic and ParadiseiNC like this.