Saints vs Colts thread

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by mctiger, Dec 16, 2019.

1. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

That's ridiculous for him to put up those numbers. Just PROVES that he made marginal players better, which is the true mark of an MVP QB. Just look at Graham. He hasn't done shit since leaving NOLA, even playing with Rodgers and Russell Wilson. Not only that, but Drew beat 5 HoF QBs in the '09 Super Bowl run, should have gotten MVP that year and in 2011.

2. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Ryan Clark with a strong dose of reality on Twitter yesterday: "I thought that Mark Ingram & Alvin Kamara were fun together. Mark Ingram & Alvin Kamara brought energy to the Saints run game. Turns out that Mark Ingram is fun. Mark Ingram brings energy & the Saints run game nor Alvin Kamara is the same without him." Bad grammar aside, he's dead on.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  3. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Exactly. Manning had a Mike Thomas-calibre player to throw to in Indy for his entire career, either Harrison or Wayne. At his peak, he had both. He also had Marshall Faulk and then Edgarrin James to hand it to or as a short pass option. Brees never had that many options of that calibre. In 14 years here, the best defense he's ever had barely compares to the average defense Brady had in his support.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I saw an interview with Ingram and Lamar Jackson. Ingram was fun and likable while Jackson was pretty quiet. Ingram is still fun, just with Baltimore instead of the Saints.

5. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

It really is confusing loving an Alabama player so much, but here we are. And we still love him. I think if we have to play him in the Superbowl might change that, or maybe not.