Saints vs Bears thread

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by mctiger, Oct 29, 2017.

1. kcal

kcal Founding Member

payton was not happy

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Let's hope he's unhappy all the way through preparing for the Superbowl is distracting him from getting ready for the draft. Works for Saban

3. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Didn't hear his postgame, but I don't doubt it for a second. Kamara will get the bulk of the carries for at least the next 2 games.

4. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

We are missing a healthy Snead, Cooks and Graham. We have to go horizontal much more and when we do attempt down the field routes, we must not be getting much separation bc Drew has to hold onto the ball. Drew is doing better dumping the ball off rather than try to squeeze a ball into tight spaces or into double coverage and getting intercepted, though.

5. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

I barely caught a glimpse of the phantom face mask call, but did they ever explain that?

6. mctiger

No explanation, just a blown call. I thought they blew it overturning Miller's touchdown too.

7. mctiger

Graham's been gone for 3 years, dude. We do miss Cooks, though. Ginn hasn't been bad downfield, but he doesn't get open the way Cooks did. And Snead works more in mid-range. Our receivers did not have a very good day today. No drops, just weren't getting open.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

And still Brees was only a yard shy of another 300 yard game.

9. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

but no TDs! First time in a while. I should have started DWatson in my FFL. Brees got me under 20, and DW is over 30, again! I thought SEA Def would have held him more, so I went w/Brees.

REally glad for the Saints. To start 0-2 and now be on a 5 game win streak and lead the division. Who woulda thunk it? I went to the NE game. First time in the Dome since Katrina. Very impressed. Wow, has the stadium improved. And, for all of those who have been dissing CSP and Loomis, yeah, they've made some questionable decisions, but when you look at the resume's of the entire staff, I was very impressed. They have put together an impressive coaching staff. Also, some of the young talent, no-names really, that they have brought in are really performing. Esp. on D.

10. mctiger

Horrifying....Chris Mortonson reporting that Zach Miller was in danger of losing the leg he injured on that nullified TD catch. Vascular surgeons had to be called in, had they been unsuccessful, his leg likely would have been amputated.

GiantDuckFan likes this.